or Connect

Posts by Carlisle Blues

I believe I get the connection you are trying to make, nevertheless, I do not find it offensive.
If you bought something through PayPal I would check the rules regarding transaction paid through PayPal. If this was some side deal still under the auspices of eBay then you should lose. In other words do not take some advice on an internet forum as gospel. Fight like hell and kick the seller in the nuts.
Check the detergent you are using it MUST be HE detergent..............
Thanks for all the responses everyone. I am going into Sydney tomorrow. I am taking the day and enjoying the place at a relaxed pace.
I enjoyed the entire franchise. The chick in the last one was a disappointment.
Seems to me that if this chick is going to date you while she is dating another guy, she will certainly do the same to you.
^^^ Thank you very much...
I will be taking some time for myself in Sydney. I was wondering if anyone has a favorite place they like to go or an area they enjoy visiting. Thanks in advance for your thoughts...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sir Humphrey Appleby 9.2 miles (hilly), 28:59, strong head wind on the final and usually fastest bit. My heart and lungs were fine, legs aren't used to cycling anymore which stopped me. Felt good though. Thanks for posting your experience I have reading with keen interest....