or Connect

Posts by etb

Thanks!
Pictures speak for themselves. Beautiful and versatile! Worn lightly 3 times. Selling only because a bunion on my right foot makes the right shoe too narrow. I'm a standard size 10.5 US, and the left shoe fits perfectly. The F last vamp is low-volume, so these (EU size 43.5 F) would also probably fit a size 10 foot. Clear toe taps professionally added. Without shipping and fees, these would cost you over $500 new. Vass trees included.
I so wanted these to fit, but they're a TTS 10 (Grant last) and won't work for me. Gorgeous patina, minimal creasing (always treed), professionally topied. Retail new for over $650. Save yourself a few hundred on these staples that will last for years!
Great deal here.
E width, right?
http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2013/12/21/alden-shoe-choco-suede-tanker-restock-lsw-ii/ Because these are rarely available and no 10Ds remained in Leather Soul's 12/21 restock (I called a few hours after they posted!), I tried the 10.5Ds. Just arrived: awesome, but too big. Perfect condition; removed from box and worn once for a few minutes on carpet. Pictures upon request. Selling them for cost ($585) + shipping. Otherwise they go back to Leather Soul.
Yes. Really irritating. They're going to ruin this site.
Agreed. Needs to be cleaned up.
Nice. Could you post the front rise measurement?
Great color. Too small for me.