or Connect

Posts by etb

Great boots. Really versatile. I use mahogany polish on mine.
Wow.
Sold!
Thanks!
Pictures speak for themselves. Beautiful and versatile! Worn lightly 3 times. Selling only because a bunion on my right foot makes the right shoe too narrow. I'm a standard size 10.5 US, and the left shoe fits perfectly. The F last vamp is low-volume, so these (EU size 43.5 F) would also probably fit a size 10 foot. Clear toe taps professionally added. Without shipping and fees, these would cost you over $500 new. Vass trees included.
Rich patina, minimal creasing (always treed), professionally topied. I wanted these to fit, but they're a TTS 10 (Grant last) and won't work for me. Retail new for over $650. Save yourself a few hundred on these staples that will last for years!
Great deal here.
E width, right?
http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2013/12/21/alden-shoe-choco-suede-tanker-restock-lsw-ii/ Because these are rarely available and no 10Ds remained in Leather Soul's 12/21 restock (I called a few hours after they posted!), I tried the 10.5Ds. Just arrived: awesome, but too big. Perfect condition; removed from box and worn once for a few minutes on carpet. Pictures upon request. Selling them for cost ($585) + shipping. Otherwise they go back to Leather Soul.
Yes. Really irritating. They're going to ruin this site.