or Connect

Posts by Jokez

anyone get their tech hoodies tailored? been wearing the 1.0 more since it's been getting colder, but I still can't get over the sleeves being too long and the opening being huge.
SutoCorp's also really good.
Located in Toronto, Canada No trades, price is firm Hey everyone, Have a pair of Tricker's Keswicks up for sale, unfortunately like the Stows I'm also selling they don't work on me. Originally bought off someone on sufu, I've worn them once, and they're still in great condition. They're black with leather sole. Comes with two sets of laces, dustbags, shoe polish, and cloth. Asking $230 shipped to Canada/US - ON HOLD/PENDING Thanks for looking!
Located in Toronto, Canada No trades, price is firm Hey everyone, Have a pair of Tricker's Stow boots up for sale. Don't really want to sell these but unfortunately they don't work on me. Originally bought off sufu, original thread i bought them from: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/143145-%C7%9D%D7%9F%C9%90s-%C9%B9o%C9%9F-s%CA%87ooq-buy-trickers-visvim-nike-htm-etc/ I've only tried them on, great condition, previous owner lists them as used 8/10 in...
^^ Nice A2 man, getting some bubble tea I see lol
anyone?
anyone in Canada order from the ervell webstore and have to pay duties/taxes? i thought they shipped using usps but when checking out ups was the only option there :/
Thanks for the pics! Didn't think I'd buy anything besides basics but I'm re-thinking buying a bunch of stuff, the parka and down jacket especially. T_T Are the UU s/s tees thinner cotton, compared to the regular Uniqlo tees, like the last season?
Shuron Sidewinders - brand new, bought 2 weeks ago and only tried on - measurements: 48 - 20 - 5 3/4" - good quality frames $50 shipped
Shuron Sidewinders - brand new, bought 2 weeks ago and only tried on - measurements: 48 - 20 - 5 1/2" - good quality frames $100 shipped