or Connect

Posts by P3R3

Can you take a pic you you wearing it? I am trying to figure out how this thing will drape.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Checks As to the jacket: Screams 1996 to me. I say no. As to your other question: I offer a firm "it depends." Remember that you are interviewing them as well. If you like to dress up a bit - and they hate you for it - better to find out beforehand and pick somewhere else to work. However, if you absolutely gotta have the job, then go with a navy or charcoal SB, white shirt, red tie. And then, when you're...
Yea this would fit my dad perfectly I think since he is very broad, respond to my PM and let me know
Hmm maybe for my dad, this is too big for me. Pics would be nice
What do these retail for? I am guessing the shirt just needs a good ironing?
I am not familiar with this brand, any word on it?
Quote: Originally Posted by slycedbred I agree with the diagnosis of d&g suits as being terrible for the price/quality ratio... I also agree with everyone who tells everyone else to stop being such worrywarts. .I'd suggest instead that you dress in a timeless fashion that will always have style through any time period. Take any of those suits that you posted and you know what I'm talking about. Stay away from that long suit though, you can easily find...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sator The stuff I have seen from them has been the usual mass-produced, overpriced glued designer rubbish. I would advise anyone to stay well clear. Ok I was reading a thread earlier of people saying they were great. I will duly note your assesment. I am so suit ignorant, thankfully I am being educated here. What brand should I start looking at for suits in your opinion?
Quote: Originally Posted by Jared The fabric is nice but the button stance looks around your knees. I know I'm going to get some flak for saying this, but: I think you need to dress your age. I'm not saying that suits and jackets aren't appropriate, but you should be wearing them with a more fashionable cut. More Z Zegna, less Ermengildo Zegna. Hell, if you're a college senior I'm surprised you can afford more than H&M. Does Dolce &...
On a somewhat unrelated note what do you think of this Zegna blazer? This has nothing to do with interviewing, just a coat I could wear out with friends, etc. What pants would go with them?