or Connect

Posts by P3R3

Quote: Originally Posted by VersaceMan That Gucci polo is alright, but nothing outstandingly nice. The RLPL polos seem legit, but I agree that the low price is a bit off-putting. Though, I've been to Filene's Basement and they had racks of RLPL polos for similar prices. However, the seller has a lot of items that are commonly faked on ebay (A&F, RL Big Pony, etc). What is your style? That way we can help suggest other makers that you might find...
Whats versace mans ebay id?
I have never heard of this brand before? They make good stuff?
http://stores.ebay.com/Fashion-Parad...igner-Clothing These cant possibly be legit purple label. Where can I get legit polos for less than the crazy 165 dollar pricetag?
Quote: Originally Posted by VersaceMan Why do you want to get a polo from one of those makers? I ask because 99% of the basic Prada/Gucci t-shirts and polo shirts are fakes. Prada-M looks legit, though. I'd suggest looking at other makers because Prada is low quality for what you get and Gucci ends up being very overpriced because of the name. Just IMO though. I like this gucci polo....
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 Polos: RL Purple Label Fred Perry Penguin Le Tigre Lacoste (for starters) Lacoste always looked seemed cheap to me, meh. Plus they are made in China or some other country.
Quote: Originally Posted by VersaceMan Why do you want to get a polo from one of those makers? I ask because 99% of the basic Prada/Gucci t-shirts and polo shirts are fakes. Prada-M looks legit, though. I'd suggest looking at other makers because Prada is low quality for what you get and Gucci ends up being very overpriced because of the name. Just IMO though. What do you suggest then? I am not a fasion guru, and want to look good for the...
I am looking to get a prada or gucci polo, and am a little leary about buying on ebay with all the fakes. I found a seller named "Prada-M", who claims to be an auth dealer, and has awesome pictures of product. Is he really legit? Any legit dealers you know of?