or Connect

Posts by eglbc

Pizza jerks pretty solid. Fan of the haole pie. I live in that pizza triangle, its getting dangerous. I want to try the new kens annex in pine st. market for some premium NYC style slices. Anyone been in there yet?
Do it before it goes to collection!!!
frances may pdx has 25%off geller WE ARE 8! And celebrating with 25% off in-store and online Friday, April 22nd 12:01AM PST - Sunday, April 24th 11:59PM PST. This is the only time of year when we don't have "exclusions"...so take advantage. LOCAL PERK: Portlanders can select "In-Store Pick Up" to shop from home and pick up items at your convenience. Sorry, no price adjustments or holds. Swim, jewelry and intimates are FINAL SALE. ENTER DISCOUNT CODE: 8ISGREAT
Frances May pdx: WE ARE 8! And celebrating with 25% off in-store and online Friday, April 22nd 12:01AM PST - Sunday, April 24th 11:59PM PST. This is the only time of year when we don't have "exclusions"...so take advantage. LOCAL PERK: Portlanders can select "In-Store Pick Up" to shop from home and pick up items at your convenience. Sorry, no price adjustments or holds. Swim, jewelry and intimates are FINAL SALE. ENTER DISCOUNT CODE: 8ISGREAT
I have long arms, and the sleeves on stooges are even long on me. I think it adds to the overall look, and the heavy calf iteration I have makes me feel so good when i wear it. 10/10 would recommend.
Should we start a new thread? for nyc people atrium nyc
How do tank tops fit, true to size?
Do we know what Geller denim type it is?
Ive got 4 of the modern cut DSLTD, theyve lasted a year without shrinking and falling apart, so I'd call that a win for 20$. Cost per wear be like .04cents