or Connect

Posts by eglbc

I got that fishtail parka off redit, heres a quick lowquality image. Really nice, glad someone posted on here, because I would have never gotten a 52 for that cheap. Gellerx4
This may be a bad question to ask now, but whats the archival-ability of bic pen ink?
that feel when you post a recent purchase in a art thread and it does not gain approval
Os gemeos released this 99/99 60x40" litho this AM at 4,500$ and sold out in minutes. Wow.
New work 8x10" graphite, gouache, acrylic
Cool you hit burnside, I still havent skated there. Good looking on the pro tip on early early. What time did you hit it?I skate a private park, so the thought of getting heckled by some crusties gets my spoiled panties in a bunch.Screen door , overrated? Maybe. Best friend chicken n waffles? Definitely. If you don't go peak time and wait, theres absolutely nothing wrong with it.Finally hit up vintage cocktail lounge. That spot is a gem. Low key, passionate classic...
Thanks, kopped. Need to find a hooded bomber in 52 next.
Interested in that coat. Can anyone comment on its warmth, or general feedback on would kop again?
Feels like theres a nod towards pop in there, and the depth the layers have give it a sculptural feel, like its recessed into the wall.///alex de corte