Posts by eglbc

wore these for 8 days straight at burningman, can recommend. Comfy and light, and suitable for long term wear.
Solomon speedcross 3 have treated me well for backpacking, Ive given up on boots since im usually carrying light, and only short excursions.
check out geartrader.comStuff can be found for super cheap on backcountry.com ect... on sale.All you need is some good shoes really, and a lightweight shell. Get out there!
I need to try that spot, i went to la sirenita next door and was pretty disappointed. Still trying to find a goto taqueria in the alberta/33rd area. Santo domingo on 42/killinsworth has been doing the job and they have some solid chilaquiles/breakfast burritos, but Im sure im missing something in the area.
x
Negative, it was at Portland Institute of Contemporary Art fundraiser.
WAYWT Theatrical edition VTG Prana Hare DIY Rick Uniqlo Rick "In my uniform I can go anywhere — to the opera or to a rave." This quote from the rickyO BOF article resonates.
WAYWT from this weekend.
Ok Sunday night is the final call for entries, where is the cozy?
Think I might give these warby parkers a try, does anyone have them, and can comment on if they feel flimsy?