or Connect

Posts by eglbc

If someone here got the geller flight pants in 50 off ssense and they dont work out lemme know.
I have this kletterworks in black. Great bag, made in usa ect...Cant vouch for quality, but this DSPTCH bag looks nice and is 158$
ask to see policy in writing to show it to your bro whos a lawyer. Does anyone make techwear/street friendly mesh shorts ? Not super athletic looking, or pyrexy.
Just finished the Goldfinch. Great summer reading, really enjoy anything involving art theft.
edit-delete
Agreed, cropped is looking wild dumb on my 34" inseam daddy long legs. Would 30.5" flight pants end up to short?
Tanner goods sample sale was a win. Tons of good stuff. If your in pdx go today. "Sample Sale, Fri 2-6pm and Sat, 11am-4pm. 50-75% off factory seconds, unreleased samples and previous season goods. 240 N Broadway Suite 012"
sliced the sleeves off my fa13 seconds henley, now its a perfect short sleeve henley. Sleeves were too baggy, and the sizing between the henley/pocket was pretty off. Now im happy. Just checked this out at frances may, really nice knit in person. 50% off
good kop at 175$?