or Connect

Posts by Eyud29

Measurements? Mainly p2p?
New with Tags. Ordered from Needsupply, still in needsupply box. Tried them on and they were too small. Just looking to get some money back. Pics on request, but I figured that if there's something styleforum can visualize offhand, it's a pair of APCs.
Price dropped to 110 CONUS, seems 150 was way too high.
I've got a pair of APC Petit Standards in size 34 that i've forced myself to admit are too big. They've been worn for about a week only, got em from Need Supply before my denial wore off. no soak, no wash, no real marks except maybe a tiny one from my wallet. Anyone interested? I'll bring up pics if necessary, but really, they're basically brand new. I'm looking to sell for 150 CONUS obo. I'll also trade for petit standards in 33 or 32.
Quote: Originally Posted by FreshMeatEmporium Yeah - i was actually thinking about something like that. Here's one I found that I liked I mean what do you guys wear during fall when its too warm for a peacoat/overcoat and too cold to just walk around in a shirt? Just do a search for M65 jackets, there are tons right now. I have a few hoodies, an M65, and a baracuta-style jacket. A leather jacket could be nice. Bomber style, or a...
Quote: Originally Posted by King Francis Silver Jews, American Water. And Tanglewood Numbers, for that matter. Silver Jews are great. Still have one of my favorite lyrics... "In 1984 I was hospitalized for approaching perfection" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx8d8-YPLW0 Miike Snow is new, and just let out a pretty excellent album. Burial Maybe try Funeral? Arcade Fire? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-L-aXKG5vE If you like Arcade...
The SJP is a little better, the megan fox one though...
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho If you're 36 and still using drugs powerful enough to kill you, you need to get a life. Real HXCORE PARTYARS drink heroin/oxycodone/peyote smoothies and chase with cyanide! He apparently was found shirtless in sweat pants with a crack pipe. I always thought crack was for people on the Wire and Marion Barry, not celebrities. I agree somewhat with everyone else, it's not often someone goes through a...
I recently bought a pair of nudie slim jims in dry broken twill. I've worn them maybe a total of 10 times, no fades yet. Pretty much brand new condition. However, I'm not quite in love with the fit, and I think i probably should have sized up, wanted to see if there was anyone on here who'd be interested.