or Connect

Posts by Salad

What US size would you say these are appropriate for? US9?
How did I not see this until now? I need a 9 tassel, I think. I wear a 9.5 darlton/marlow WT and I think the tassel runs 1/2 big.
RKD, I understand wanting them w/out that smudge since they're right out the box. I would too but I also know that they'll look awesome w/ natural wear. Toes get scuffed. I say just wear them as is.
Pale green tussah might look dope for spring, just sayin'.
They do look like faded #8. If these are really faded shell though (any color), look under the tassels. Every display pair I've seen has remained darker under the tassels. If the color is even throughout the vamp then I'm not sure what these are. Whatever the case, faded or not, they're lovely and I'd be very tempted if they were a 9.5! I shouldn't have instakopped the RL C&J tassels during the last 40% off sale. Won't make that mistake again.
Anyone else noticing that pics in B/S often don't ever load? I've tried to look at a few different items only to stare endlessly at the spinning wheel thing. Is this a forum problem or a problem with the sellers pics? Whatever, it's saving me money but I thought I'd ask.
Lookin' good Eustace! Supposed to rain here for the next few day but I'm tempted to try and smoke a pork shoulder and/or ribs. I don't have any cover either so the smoker would be directly in the rain. Bad idea?
I really want a couple of shantungs but they are all 7cm. If they were 8cm, I would have kopped, I think. Just wish the prices were a little better. $115 plus shipping to the US isn't that great of a sale for a tie I wish were slightly wider.
Damn, I might have to give them a call for an appointment.
Casual black tie with office pants, of course!