or Connect

Posts by Salad

'Bout to put some Air Mag's on layaway.
Gluing the lace together and then never touching them might work too but yeah, maybe contact where you got them and maybe they can sort something out. That sucks, though. I'm never even going to mess w/ mine.
^Oh damn. How hard did you pull? Did it just break w/out much effort? IMO, I don't think you're supposed to actually pull on those. I mean, it's not like you can actually tighten the shoe. I would trying mending the lace somehow....maybe just a couple of stitches. If you can source a matching lace, maybe a shoe repair place can relace them. Depending where you are, sending them to Carmina might be really costly.
GMTO #3. What is the color of the Chelsea on the left?
^I'm curious, do you not like them? Are you looking at a different type of shoe or a boot? I don't know....there are few Alden's I would trade for a pair of WT Marlow's. Maybe something in ravello or #4 on the Plaza last. I have a pair of ravello WT boots and I still prefer Lindricks to them. Personally, I feel the cognac shell and the shape of the last of the WT (compared to Alden's Barrie) is pretty hard to beat.
How did I miss this thread? I lol'd and even guffawed once, maybe twice.
For me, it's safety first so I only ride with an armored jacket. Both my jackets are by Rev'it. I wouldn't never wear either casually because they are heavy and have armor. I do, however, want to get a casual jacket like a Schott Perfecto or Cafe. If you don't ride but want to wear a mc style jacket (Perfecto, cafe, etc.), wear what you want. It's a jacket like any other jacket. Plenty of guys walk around in A1 bombers and varsity jackets. Pretty sure they weren't...
Will the sizing on the boots be whole sizes only like the sneakers?
GOOD MORNING BAY AREA! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaQ8PPqgAU4
I'm still waiting for a wallet. Last update was it arrived in the US on the 11th. I'm hoping it shows up today or tomorrow.