or Connect

Posts by Salad

The only other last I've tried on (other than Simpson) is Forest. I was fine in the same size as Uetam (UK8.5). I highly suspect I'd take the same size in Rain.FWIW, I'm a US9.5 in almost everything except Alden's Barrie and True Balance.
Just received these direct from Carmina. I chose USPS. It took exactly 2 weeks from the day they shipped. No customs. Matching belt is from GFW. I would have kopped the loafers from GFW too but my size wasn't available. I asked numerous members here regarding sizing on the Uetam so I thouight I'd offer my thoughts. Yes, Uetam is narrow and low volume but not as much as Simpson. For me, 1 size down from US size was spot on. I'm US9.5 and these are UK8.5. Left...
+1
Damn. I don't think I would have been able to sell those Js. Those would be mine forever.
What would the US size equivalent be?
I get why #8 is popular but I'm trying to wrap my mind around why demand would be high for black cordo compared to, say, #4 or any other lighter color. Does not compute. When I think of black shoes, I think formal and as such, I would go w/ calf, not cordo. Then again, I don't own any black shoes so whatever. I would love to see more shoes in #4.
34 Light grey hopsack? I hesitated, made my mind up and they were gone! As a consolation, I'm considering the Fresco.
^That's brown, right? Not loden? If brown, they are available right now (depending on size) direct from Carmina.
Great deal. If I didn't already have that Panta, I'd be in.
FYI. When ordering directly from Carmina, I don't think they take Visa from the US. I tried and then my bank called to make sure it wasn't some sort of fraud attempt. That's how it worked for me, anyway. I had to pay via Paypal.