or Connect

Posts by Salad

^I think downtown SF closes at 6 too and so does RL which I never understood. In regard to stacking the "2 for" suit deal w/ corporate 30% off, my SA said no go and reading the fine print from the mailer, it's says that it can't be used in conjunction w/ any other promotion. So what now? Do I sneak around the store and see if a different SA will stack them? Lol. I feel like I'd be cheating on my SA. Whatever, I'm not really in the market for 2 suits but I would...
So you are saying that they'll let you stack the -30% w/ the two for $1,600 deal? I didn't think they'd let you stack but now I'm going to ask my SA tomorrow. I don't need another credit card but I would take advantage of the 30% off of $1,600 for two suits.
I wouldn't have done that to that particular pair of tassels but the idea of moding the tassel is interesting. There is an AS Handgrade tassel I like that is suede w/ a grain tassel.
I guess reading SF every day for years doesn't help me look past some things. The gaming company, I'm sure, is VERY casual. That said, I've always been told to wear a suit to an interview...always. I know someone who works there so I plan to do a "fly by" to check things out. I'd feel a little strange not in a suit but times change so I have to keep an open mind. Sorry OP, didn't mean to thread jack. General consensus is to wear black.
I don't know anything about these but I probably wouldn't wear them in the rain.
^What if the other way around? What if the 20 something is interviewing you? Then what? I ask because I may have an interview w/ a gaming company. A suit would probably remind him of his grandfather. Do you still wear a suit with black shoes? I had no idea that burgundy shoes, say a burgundy or #8 captoe, would be inappropriate for an interview. I've never worked in finance or law though. Also, I'm in the Bay Area and even in downtown SF you're more apt to see...
I vote McAllister if you go w/ the charcoal suit. Always felt that burgundy/#8 looks great w/ charcoal. Good luck. IMO, don't wear brown shoes to a finance gig. Black or burgundy / #8.
Moo, those wingtips are crazy nice. You guys have some really nice EGs. Here is my only pair. Kind of a strange choice for a first EG but you have to start somewhere, right? They're basically a slipper w/ a real sole. I was planning to sell them but I've decided to start wearing them this Spring. Bamford, 101 last, coffee suede.
^Thanks, GF. Yeah, I'm really hoping the city or Caltrans will kick me down something but I can't pin my hopes on that. Like they say, s*** happens. I really hope no one hits it and wrecks. A cop drove by while I was changing the tire and I was going to tell him/her about what happened but they drove past me! Lol.
Just got home from hitting the mother of all potholes and literally shattering my left front rim, causing a flat. My rim is flat on one side and is cracked all the way through. It hit so hard I briefly lost control of the steering wheel. Had to pull of the highway, in Richmond, CA (locals know that's an unfortunate place for a flat at night) and put on a spare in the dark. Now I have to put all four stock rims on until I can either find 1 matching rim (really old set)...