or Connect

Posts by Salad

Anyone know if there is a sale in the next 2 weeks?
I found this thread that basically explains why it happens: http://www.styleforum.net/t/151698/divot-terror @sandspider, you said you didn't notice the divots in the store but I'll ask this anyway....did you try on any other Eidos jackets of the same cut and if so, do you recall how they fit? I ask because I'm trying to sort out whether this Eidos cut is just not right for your shoulder or is the problem is specific to this particular jacket. Funny thing is I'm looking...
Stopped by Saks SF and no Eidos there. Not sure if that means they're not carrying in-store or they haven't got it yet.
What is causing the divots here? The jacket looks like it fits pretty well, I mean, other than the divots.
The WW2 boot? Is it doable? To be honest, I prefer brown grain. Price is also a factor.
Pics? Sounds good.
Who did you do the MTO through? Killer make up. I would love to see this boot in dark brown grain.*Edit*This went through Epaulet. I wonder if Carmina would do this makeup again?
I don't think that's their Jumper. Is there a different model now? The Jumper I know has a heel counter and looks taller. This also have a trippy horizonal stitch. Plus the seems are different from any Carmina boot I've seen. Really cool boot!
+1. Would love to see a forest green donegal.
So Bloomies is all Balthazar (what I thought was "Altura") now? I prefer other cuts. The houndstooth SC felt really nice. I thought it had some cashmere in it but it didn't. The cut felt shorter and I think the lapels are cut slimmer which is not what I am looking for.