or Connect

Posts by Salad

Just tried to check out the sale and it seems that once again SF has broken the internet.
Any new codes out there? Just tried the Glens code and it expired now.
Alden 908 in burgundy calf.
^ Damn, man. That's a lot for a week. No wait, that's a lot for a year. Nice haul.
That's a hell of a gym bag and those handles are crazy. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. Really nice.
These came in the mail today. Not my first choice for a cap toe but I'm really happy with them.
Top two pics are soporific. Last two pics give new meaning to the phrase "tie boner". Such a beautiful tie!
Nice ties!
Last week I was on a train and truly forgot which train I was on. I realized this as I approached a transfer station and needed to know what train I was on so I could either transfer or stay on. I turned to the woman sitting next to me and asked, "sorry, do you know what train this is?" and she gave me a sideways smirk and said, "you really don't know what train you're on?", like it was some bad pickup line or I was trying to start a conversation. I replied yeah and...
I went in to pick up 1 suit and ended up w/ 2 suits, a Stetson and a bow I've been looking at for a long time.