or Connect

Posts by Salad

Does anyone know how the Woolrich 503, "Classic Field Coat" fit? I'm in the SF/Bay Area and cannot find a store locally that has one. It looks boxy so I'm thinking of sizing down but I thought I'd ask here first. Thoughts on the coat in general?
Yesterday I decided to stop by Neiman Marcus and saw that they had the Gucci boots w/ Indian moccassin fringe and a sneaker sole. They were a light sand color and the shoe was marked 8.5 inside. I tried them on. Now I wear a U.S. 9.5 in most dress shoes, a sz. 10 in most sneakers. These Gucci's were HUGE for a shoe that is supposed to be 8.5. I think I'd have to get an 8. Why? Also, does anyone know where I can find them for less than $425? Preferably the dark...
Wha happen? I blame it on the Ozawans...
Did Jungle Jane post nudes again?
^ I too wear a 10 in Adidas and 9/9.5 D in AE's. The sz. 9 405 is too big? For AEs, I wear a sz. 9 Fairfax and 9.5 Colton. Do you think your 405s are going to be too big for me?
Tanqueray or Hendricks w/ tonic usually although any halfway decent gin will work w/ tonic. For Martini's, strickly Beefeater. Beefeater up, two olives. That's my standard, right there. A really premium Gin is Junipero, which is made by Anchor Brewing, the same folks that make Anchor Steam beer in San Francisco. Junipero is a work in progress as each "essay" or batch varries slightly from one to the next. Each bottle is coded with the "essay" from which it's made. ...
Quote: Try American Rag Did it and I found the wallet I'm looking for. It's on hold. Thanks! Flight 101 had the wallet but only in leather, not black reptile and I don't know the name of the store across the street. Nomads, perhaps? I doubt it but I might just call them just to see. . Quote: Saks Fifth Ave. Men, Fifth Floor. I went in there this past Friday and the salesperson said all the wallets were on the ground floor,...
Does anyone know where I can find CDG accessories (wallet) in San Francisco? The only place I could find was Rolo but they don't have what I'm looking for. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
AW owners. Did the waist stretch with wear?
Couple of questions for those that have a pair of these. Did anyone else find that they run long? I got a 33 x 30 and when I got home I measured the inseam and it's 32"! The tag says "rinsed denim" but the wash instructions say "dry clean only". Does anyone know if they'll shrink a lot if I wash them? I thought since they are "rinsed", they wouldn't shrink. Last question, anyone know a good tailor in San Francisco that can hem these? Thanks for any info/...