or Connect

Posts by Salad

Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim See post 676. That's fucked up but keep your hopes up! FWIW, that figure 8 in the box shit was tough for me too especially on those Honda Rebels with forward controls that they had for my class. On my bike it would be a piece of cake. That whole clutch friction zone thing is key to slow tight manuevers. Anyway, take this time to practice in a parking lot if you have a bike you can borrow. How much is...
Yes, those suede LW are very nice but I wish they had a double sole. To my eye a LW should always have a double sole. The LW is such an over-built shoe that it needs an over-built sole, if that makes sense. Nice though. Can't say I wasn't tempted.
Where do you find these! I need these in a 9.5d like nobody's business.
Miracle Whip commercials. I want to kill whoever is responsible for them.
^ Well, there are endless places to buy helmets online but my advice is to go to your local shop and try some on. You're also going to have to decide what type of helmet to get i.e., full-face, open-face, etc I wanted a full-face and to me, Shoei and Arai both make awesome helmets. After days of trying different models of both brands, it became clear that I have an Arai shaped head. I went with it and could not be happier with it. Fit is very important so try on as...
Quote: Alden blue suede PTB's, Barrie last, single flex welt sole, lined. From NYC Madison ave Alden store. Very nice! But here's the thing...I just called them and was told they were on the Aberdeen last which I'm not sure I believe as he answered the phone "Hello", to which I responded, "Is this Alden?" He said, "Yeah, sorry.". LOL. Come on, man! Say "Alden NY" or "Alden, how can I help you?" or something!
Oh, and I vote David Caruso one of the worst actors I've ever seen. I have no idea why he's on TV.
^ My boss was trying to explain this movie to me and I said I would check it out but forgot too.
^ Interesting. I just did a quick google search and found this link http://www.classicshoesformen.com/sh...circa-1960-42d Some history of EG for BB. These are circa 1960 but it says EG was a maker for BB from 1950-1970.
I've had my eye on this BB soft briefcase for awhile now. Robocopin' it if it ever gets the half off treatment. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize=