or Connect

Posts by Salad

^ Those look great. For real, I hope mine look half as nice. I can only wear jeans on Friday and weekends so it's going to be awhile.
Quote: Btw: For your entertainment, here is another example of how bad my brother is... My wife and I went to get dinner with him a while ago (pre-GF): My wife ordered bruschetta. She pronounced it "broo shetta". My brother, at the table, starts laughing and says increduosly, "'Broo shetta,'? Um..only uneducated people say 'Broo shetta'..It's pronounced 'Broo sketa." Needless to say, my wife lost her appetite and wanted to go...
Grado SR80 for under $100. Musicdirect.com currently has the Grado SR80 for $75. I'm about to order some 125's for home use. I don't know how long the sale will go for. http://www.musicdirect.com/product/73612
Crazy timing with this thread because I ducked in there at lunch yesterday to see what Vans were on sale. I've found great deals on Vans there in the past. No Vans but the one thing that caught my eye was a Jansport heritage duffle in a faded burnt orange color. It's built really nice with thick leather strap holders. Originally $195 marked down to $60. Didn't buy it.....yet.
I've wanted a Red/Black for sometime now but I'm in the SF/Bay Area where we have't had a good Winter in a couple of years, it seems. Today it's supposed to be approaching 70 degrees. Size wize you guys say it runs larger than the tagged size?
I just bought two pairs of Red Wing Chukka's (3140 and 3141) and was about to order some Red Wing Leather Protector. Is Obenauf's going to be better or even appropriate for me?
Ebay sellers who don't leave feedback in return! The last two sellers I've dealt with have not returned positive feedback even though I paid promptly, within a few minutes winning, in fact. Both times were Buy it Now deals. I didn't bomb them with questions either. My only consolation is I get cashback from MSN but seriously, seller's who do this are lame ass bitches.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrs. Savage I wanted to highlight the the YMC (You Must Create) sweaters, they would make a great holiday gift for your woman... http://dresscodesatl.com/ymc.html ^ My goodness, she's a beauty. Oh, and yes, nice sweaters. Sorry to hear you're closing.
Everytime I click a thread I get an "aborted" error message. I think Sufu just got aborted.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Wang "All hat and no cowboy." Isn't it "All hat and no horse"?