or Connect

Posts by Salad

This. If these were a UK8.5, I would be very tempted.
^Those are glorious. I just went to their site and good thing they didn't have my size because I would have probably copped.
A couple years ago, that bag was on shelf sort of behind the register and I asked the SA how much it was. She looked at the tag and said "$400". I said I'd take it, lol, knowing full well she missed a digit. She looked at the price tag again and almost gagged. Needless to say, I didn't get that bag that day and never will.
You know, I had read that that quote had a sexual connotation.Coincidentally, I was going to bring a friend who is tall and blonde but she can be quite a trainwreck (does AA but not very well) and I'd rather not deal with what might happen. Sometimes I'm more inclined to deal but I won't risk it this night. I have other tall blonde friends though so who knows!
Thanks for the pics Steve. Everything looks great but that navy museum calf looks is what really catches my eye. Semi brogue Adelaide, perhaps?
I'm in like Flynn.
I don't consider myself a Bal Boot person but damn those are nice. Might have to consider it in the future.
I too might be in for an Adelaide, shell or not. Actually, I might prefer a burgundy calf Adelaide that is St. James-ish, that is, a cap toe with a heel counter.
I have other plans that day but I might be able to stop by for a quick drink.
Can anyone offer sizing advice on the Monitaly varsity? I wear a 42 sport coat most of the time. I wear a L in the Union Made x Golden Bear varsity too. They run about 1 size small.