or Connect

Posts by Salad

I have a gold a168 and I swear, people loved that thing.I'm about to kop a SARB035, I think, with plans for a black croc deployment strap on it. SARBs are so much value for so little money.
The zig zag ones I see the most are Sozzi but Rubinacci has them too. Probably made at the same place.
I wish some of the jackets were a tad shorter. If they were available in short, back acct. would be in serious trouble.
I need some of them Sozzi zig zag joints.
Damn! Plaid, gingham, stripes and polk dots. Respect. Love that jacket.
Jcrew has a few versions. Both of these are an extra 30% off right...
^Looking at your Alden sizing, my guess is you're a US9.5. In that case, I would say you would go UK8.5 in Forest. As always, it's best to try them on if at all possible.
It looked to me that they did foul him. It wouldn't have mattered though because along with being the best 3 shooter in the league, he's also automatic at the FT line. Pick your poison.
Pretty sure it is. I drive a 99 VW Passat (bought used), a restored/modded Yamaha 1978 RD 400 and an original Honda 1975 CB400 Four and I'm fairly certain I have more spent on sneakers, proper shoes, SCs/suits, shirts, pants/denim, pocketsquares and ties than I've spent on all 3 vehicles combined. Sad thing is I don't like a lot of my wardrobe due to taste changing or just bad purchases. I'm currently thinning the sneaker collection, though so maybe it'll balance out.
@Bobbo316, it is for me. 9 in Barrie/Trubalance, 9.5 in Hampton.