or Connect

Posts by Salad

I've spent a tidy sum w/ BB in the past and I've never gotten a 40% off code.
I wouldn't say it's "expected". I have a lot of suede shoes at all cost points and different makers including Carmina and none of them have a noticeable different texture.I do have a pair of Alden calf boots that one boot has more wrinkling than the other and a pair of C&J cordovan loafers where one shoe is a little lighter than the other.Have you worn them yet? I know it's a hassle but maybe you can exchange them?
Yeah, I don't think brushing is going to change much. It's just a difference in the hide.I would have instakopped those jumpers if they had a UK8.5. Good deal for anyone looking for a UK9.
Yeah, at least give it a shot. A proper fitting suit will look good at work or at play!
I'm just going to repeat to myself that I do not need another pair of suede loafers.
OP, have you looked at Brooks Brothers Madison fit suits? Madison is their most "relaxed" cut. Judging from your specs, I'd say you're a 42 or 44, is that close? Looking at the link below, you can get up to a 44 in a short length, too. If you're near a BB, it's definitely worth a shot. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Madison-Fit-Two-Button-1818-Suit/553K,default,pd.html?dwvar_553K_Color=GREY&contentpos=5&cgid=0216
Yes, but I don't need anything bad enough to go to downtown SF. In fact, I've already talked myself out of buying the OCBD shirt I was trying to buy. I think i'm going to try Kamakura instead.
Anyone have any tips for signing in to their corporate acct.? I can sign in to my regular acct. but if memory serves me right, you have to sign in to a separate corporate acct. I tried do that by using their "sign up for corporate membership" page but i got a message telling me my corp. number is already in use. Yeah, it's in use by me. I then called cust. service, told them my issue with signing in and was told that the accts., regular and corporate, are linked and...
^That black watch dinner jacket has been there for awhile. I almost bought it for novelty sake and/or boredom but I would never wear it. Cool piece, though.
No idea about SS or KW but HY's USA made pants are made by Hertling, i believe. I think they make some pants for Epaulet too. I've been looking at some Epaulet "Walts" myself but I don't have any experience w/ their trousers. Epaulet's customer service is great, though.I was also looking at some Fall pants for HY but I'm w/ you. Unless you have your size sorted, it's just a pain in the a** to deal with.