or Connect

Posts by Salad

Ah man, say it ain't so! Embrace your inner loafer-self! Stash them in the closet for a time and then, one warm evening, take them out into the glorious fading light of dusk and take step and then another and in short order you will become one footwear sans laces.
Yup. SF Bloomies but this one is a 50. It was an additional 1/2 off with a $125 store credit kickback. All it needed was the sleeves to be shortened 1/4" and after 2 attempts and 3 weeks, they're still a hair too long.
This is exactly why I kopped this w/out a second thought!
The Armoury has "green suede" which is probably the same as loden but I don't know.http://shop.thearmoury.com/us/artisans/carmina/carmina-uetam-80285-loafer-suede-green
A guy who doesn't like loafers dons string tie loafers? I could almost understand a handsewn penny but a string tie?Murlsquirl, I fear you are on the precipice of wearing tassels. It's the next logical step and you are closer to that step than even you realize!
You and me both. I want an Adelaide, cap toe, Rain last in museum brown.
I'm waiting on a veg tan belt and I'm looking for any suggestions on what kind of balms or conditioners to use. I'm looking at Fiebings Leather balm w/ atom wax, neutral color. Is that good choice?
"The rest is up to you (no square/tie/socks is permitted)" Wait, so no square, ties or socks?
I remove mine as well. Do it VERY carefully, though, with a a fine point pair of sharp scissors. The first time I tried it, I used a stitch picker (unstitcher) and I used too much force and put a run right through a brand new Drakes wool/silk square. Very pissed at myself. Since then I take a small pair of razor sharp scissors that come to a point and snip a thread on the label side of the stitch until they are all cut. Then I gently pull the threads out making sure...
I lol'd.