or Connect

Posts by Salad

Mac OS X 10.4.11 Firefox 3.6.19 I'll try to do it again by editing this post. *I'm editing this post*
I tried to edit a post and instead of editing the original post, it created a new duplicate with the changes. Am I doing something wrong?
^ I don't know but they should. Anyway, soporific pink tie alert. Can pink linen be soporific? Anyway, just scooped this Drakes joint up at Barney's San Francisco. No more pink linen but they had a kind of pale green linen as of two days ago. Also saw a safety orange grenadine that was way too bright, IMO. I went in looking for the striped shantung ties but didn't see any. The linen ties were $69. Not sure what the grenadines were.
I like how it looks like you have a very disturbed little man peeking out of your pocket!
Missed this one but SF in SF meetups happen pretty frequently and I'm due. Good luck in Seattle YS. It was a pleasure meeting you at past events. I am curious as to what everyone was wearing in the lower Haight while eating BBQ and drinking at the Toronado. Sounds like it could have been a WAYWRN MC Casual challenge IRL.
Damn, Spoo, this thread got me looking for the shirt in a 16. Thank God I can't find it. I was thinking silver or grey knit tie, navy jacket, white pants and suede loafers.
A couple of experience with this: Many moons ago a guy who commuted on the same train as I did hit my up about some Amway opportunity. Basically he said I could make enough money to stop commuting everyday. I pointed out that we ride the same train together everyday but that didn't deter his pitch. Finally I accepted some sales material to shut him up. Over the next couple of days, dude was on me to go to meetings, etc. I handed him back the unread brochures the next...
Payment sent for 3c White MOP buttons: 3 x 32L 10 x 24L Thanks
I don't think anything in the 335 last has been posted so here you go. C&J Suffolk for Barney's. White nubuck with red brick sole.
^I haven't been to the Tunnel Top in years! Otis is a nice little spot too that's pretty close. Unfortunately I don't think I can make it to this one but if circumstances change, I'll make an effort to stop by.