or Connect

Posts by Salad

Whoa, that's really nice!
Speaking of Stingray....what about a Navy Rayolaide? Captoe Navy Museum Adelaide with the area around the laces done in navy sting ray?
That's cordovan bloom. Not a defect. It's just oil coming out of the leather. Others more qualified than me can give you step by step instructions on how to handle it but maybe just keep brushing instead of adding more product, at least for a while. It's cordovan though....nature of the beast.
I really like that top pair of linen pants. What about pairing w/ SCs? Would you have to wear linen pants w/ a jacket of similar texture? I think even a light weight worsted would look weird w/ linen pants. We often see a hopsack or linen SC w/ lighter weight wool pants. Does it work the other way around?
There is a whole lot of win in this batch and even though I'm paying a lot of attention to Adelaide's right now, the PTB really caught my eye. The burgundy Adelaide looks cool too and while I don't have the skill set to wear them, the navy Chelsea looks BAD A**!
That's my guess.So does this mean the shirt I want isn't in stock?
A week from today there's some kind of sale that's 25% (no EG and no cordo). A week after that there is a corp member sale that's 30% off. At least that's what I was told.
Even with Google translate, a lot goes missing in translation. I got to the checkout page, and I think the 3 dialog boxes were trying to tell me one of the shirts wasn't in stock. I think thats' what they were trying to say but who knows. I'm going to send take some screen shots and send them to my fluent Japanese friend.
Don't forget this gem!Not sure this one would fly today.
Bye Bye 'Stick.