or Connect

Posts by Salad

I just placed an order over the phone and was told the extra 15% (no MC for me) was good until midnight EST today.
^Oh snap, incredible! I think I might have splurged on the Rubinacci Gunclub and wool plaid but they're all ready gone! My guess is I'll be seeing them in the WAYWRN thread pretty soon.
^ Looks awesome. PTB and shell is the perfect combination. All the "waves" go east and west. No north and south seams to mess up the flow!
Never really spent anytime reading this thread but lots of good eats in here I just started using an old smoker my father had forgotten about in his backyard. I cleaned it up and this is my second attempt at Memphis style dry rub ribs. They came out pretty good. I ate them as is, no sauce and was pretty pleased w/ the outcome. I going to toy w/ the rub recipe and try again very soon. Blurry iPhone pics. Will use a proper camera next time.
I can't speak about the 403's specifically, but when I bought my 405s about 3 years ago they came stuffed in a smaller brown Trubalance box. They were dropped shipped directly from Alden and came in plastic bags but no felt bags. They're designed as orthopedic work boots. Work boots don't come with felt bags.
The thing is you wouldn't be "some kid posing as his favorite character from Top Gun". It's your USN issue bomber. It's the real deal. If I was a Navy pilot, I'd wear my bomber whenever I could! I say wear it.
I saw those and didn't pull the trigger last year and they aren't available this year.Did you get the Walt or Rudy? I forget which one is slimmer. I think i would have gone for the less slim version. If I remember correctly, they came in both a Stewart tartan w/ black background and Blackwatch. I would have gone w/ the Stewart. Oh well. Orvis sells Stewart w/ red background and Blackwatch but I think they're a relaxed fit. $150. I might size down on a pair and see...
^I didn't own it but like SB, I've managed to watch it about a thousand times. I think that movie is why I'm attracted to women who resemble Sean Young. Actually, it was Stripes and Blade Runner. Maybe more so Blade Runner. Yeah definitely Blade Runner. She was stunning in that. Anyway, can someone explain the pile of clothes thing, please?
I'm a huge fan of tartan pants, especially this time of year so I'm all for the blackwatch pants. There is a pair of tartan pants on RL right now that I would kop if not for the $450 price tag! As far as plaid in general, I prefer larger patterns. Personally, i think I could only do tartan plaids during the holidays but many non-"old man" posters on here seem to do plaid pants well.
This is good, I've met every type of rider listed. I would also add: The In Before Outers. These are the people who are on the platform when the train pulls in and when the doors open they try to board w/out first letting people off. It's common sense to know that you can't occupy a space that is already occupied. Also happens in elevators. The Escalator Blockers. These people haven't learned the "walk left, stand right" rule on escalators. The rule is not specific...