or Connect

Posts by Salad

@Jazzmenco. Yeah, that's what I meant by "heel counter" but I'm not sure that's the right terminology. Maybe heel cap? Anyway, I prefer a "heel counter" on an Adelaide. In this case it's complex because Carmina extends the brogue line all the way around the top of the ankle/heel. What I would like to see is a captoe Adelaide with a "u-throat" and "heel counter", no brogue line all the way around. I didn't mean that I wanted this particular Adelaide (extended brogue...
Does Carmina do an Adelaide with a heel counter? These are nice and I'm tempted but I would instakop them if they had a heel counter like on the brown cap or wingtip.
I saw those too. I really like the way they look. If I hadn't made spent so much recently, I think I would buy these.
I haven't tried to park around there in a couple years and then it wasn't impossible. It's not as bad as other parts of the city, IMO. You probably won't find anything on Hayes St. or south (towards Market) but if you start looking north of there things open up. There are a few garages closer to Franklin.
There are numerous shops, not just Jcrew, in SoCal that should have a 405.Here's a list from the Alden website of dealers in California. All but 2 (San Francisco and Larkspur) are in Socal. Mind you, SoCal is a really large area so it would be best to find out exactly where your relative will be and go from there. Remember sizing on these run 1/2 large to your regular size so if you're a 9.5 you'd be safe to consider a...
Those look hella boss. Not gonna lie, it'd be cool to have a pair of shears like that even though I have absolutely no need for them. I'd end up using them to cut the back out of a chicken or something.
So, just to be clear, the top picture is w/ your foot in it? If so, to me, you might need to go to a wider width in that last. Almost all of my oxfords "v" a little, more like your 2nd picture. That's a pretty wide "V" in your top pic. AE offers different widths so I'd at least try a to see what a wider width would look like. Size up in width(E, EE, etc), not in length. If that doesn't help, it may be the wrong last for you. Sometimes things just don't work out. ...
@csmitty, I think you saw this:40% off is individualized. There is a current code though, BCSP15. 4/9-20. Spend $300 or more, get $100; Spend $500 or more, get $200. I'm guessing it's store credit but I don't know for sure.
Man, I forgot to bid on these and I was prepared to go about $250! My loss. If they don't work out, hit me up.
Ah, ok thanks. No D monks for me, though.