or Connect

Posts by Salad

Hello,I may be wrong but I think Epaulet will no longer be offering Carmina.You might try asking in the affiliate threads of Skoaktiebolaget or Gentlemensfootwear.http://www.styleforum.net/t/338047/skoaktiebolaget-carmina-eg-gg-bonafe-saint-crispins-official-affiliate-threadhttp://www.styleforum.net/t/350127/gentlemensfootwear-com-carmina-drakes-cappelli-finamore-official-affiliate-thread
^As far as I understand (I've never used Luxire...yet) you can take your best fitting shirt and send it to them to copy. You'll have a perfect fitting shirt customized anyway you want (material, cuffs, collar, pleats, etc.). Prices are either in line or actually cheaper than BB. I'm going to send a pair of pants to be copied soon. Another option is Kamakura but you have to sort out what fit you are.
Do you have to try something on or something? If so, I'd go in sometime this week and talk to a SA about your dilemma. Maybe they can work something out like allow you to pre-buy it.
^The shoe on the left is beautiful. The shoe on the right is Alden. I love some of my Alden's but damn if that pic doesn't make me want to sell some of them.
I want to see you recreate the stripper scene in Lost in Translation. Oh, and I want some you to visit Kamakura and tell them we need some restocked shirts already.
^I want the cognac shell WT and even at it's current price, it's still not that bad a deal but knowing they were about $100 cheaper not long ago hurts! Also, I have a question for those who have ordered directly from Carmina. Right now, you get the choice of Express or normal shipping and both are free. Obviously express will be quicker but is there an advantage to taking normal shipping in regard to duties? I guess my question is does USPS charge more or less than...
Yeah, pretty much. Not sure why but I really want to see a navy museum Adelaide.
Whoa, that's really nice!
Speaking of Stingray....what about a Navy Rayolaide? Captoe Navy Museum Adelaide with the area around the laces done in navy sting ray?
That's cordovan bloom. Not a defect. It's just oil coming out of the leather. Others more qualified than me can give you step by step instructions on how to handle it but maybe just keep brushing instead of adding more product, at least for a while. It's cordovan though....nature of the beast.