or Connect

Posts by Salad

I'm going to try to make it to Tosca. Haven't been there since I used to work in that 'hood.
Damn this thread. I finally fell victim to it. Called RL asked for a code and got it. Cordo Lindrick order placed. Never thought I would think of my Alden Ravello WT boots as 2nd in the boot rotation.
Has anyone tried on or purchased the quilted blazer? Local BB doesn't carry it and I need sizing advice.
.. and the four weaves together, from left promoteo, grossa, piccolo, fina. Thanks for this. Problem now is I want the same color ties in different grenadine weaves. Decisions decisions.... Stitches and Kueller....thanks to you guys I'm definitely going 4 fold untipped, rolled edges. Your ties look great.
^Very nice!
Snap. I may be heading to Laguna Seca but if not I might have to check out one or more of these shows.
Based on Match.com profiles, bitches are also very active runners (the 5k kind), rock climbers, fancy cocktail drinkers, pet owners and love to wear dumb hats. You're right though, every bitch on there has a pic of them at Machu Picchu or some equally exotic destination.
^This. I've only tried Safari but same issue.
You know, it's like everything else in life. There are sub-subcultures. I find that get what you give. I also think group dynamics have something to do with it. I'd put money on it that if there were 3 or 4, it would be different. I've talked to guys who ride sport bikes and there appears to be a true disconnect between them and HD riders. But I know one guy with a HD Sportster and he LOVES vintage bikes, especially 2 strokes even though he doesn't currently own but...