or Connect

Posts by Salad

I need some of them Sozzi zig zag joints.
Damn! Plaid, gingham, stripes and polk dots. Respect. Love that jacket.
Jcrew has a few versions. Both of these are an extra 30% off right...
^Looking at your Alden sizing, my guess is you're a US9.5. In that case, I would say you would go UK8.5 in Forest. As always, it's best to try them on if at all possible.
It looked to me that they did foul him. It wouldn't have mattered though because along with being the best 3 shooter in the league, he's also automatic at the FT line. Pick your poison.
Pretty sure it is. I drive a 99 VW Passat (bought used), a restored/modded Yamaha 1978 RD 400 and an original Honda 1975 CB400 Four and I'm fairly certain I have more spent on sneakers, proper shoes, SCs/suits, shirts, pants/denim, pocketsquares and ties than I've spent on all 3 vehicles combined. Sad thing is I don't like a lot of my wardrobe due to taste changing or just bad purchases. I'm currently thinning the sneaker collection, though so maybe it'll balance out.
@Bobbo316, it is for me. 9 in Barrie/Trubalance, 9.5 in Hampton.
This gem showed up while I was leaving Marketplace feedback. Yeah, not gonna click that.
^Looks good. Something along those lines is definitely on my list. I've been looking for an unconstructed tobacco linen/silk hopsack w/out luck.
@simple80t, AHS posted a fit pic of this same jacket a few pages back. I think it's more medium brown than light brown, judging from the picture he posted. http://www.styleforum.net/t/105961/howard-yount-affiliate-thread/4830#post_7645823