or Connect

Posts by Salad

HY is still in business but their customer service has been non existent for along time.And yet it is, Howard Yount.....and yet it is.
Doesn't look too bad to me. How is sizing as far as length goes? Is the advice on the site (whole sizes stay with your size, half sizes should size down) accurate?
Nice pickups all around but this one is probably my favorite. I remember seeing it somewhere online but I forget where. Is it wool/silk or all silk?
Got on BART (SF Bay) last week. Over the last few years BART has switched from fabric covered seats to vinyl covered seats. Believe it or not, the floor used to be carpeted in a type of flat industrial berber. Fabric seats and carpeted flooring on a subway is kind of crazy when you think about it. Now, fabric was sometimes gross because people spill sh*t they shouldn't have on a subway anyway and bums and drunks sometimes piss on them. Vomit gets soaked up by the...
Carmina's site says the price is inclusive of customs so I would keep trying Carmina. Hopefully, you can get this sorted. Please let us know how this is resolved.
Too many EFF choices! I'm in the SF/Bay but was thinking about the Heavy Marl Flannels. My fear is there going to be too heavy. Does anyone know the weight of the Abraham Moon tweeds? Champagne Hop is calling too. I can wear hopsack year round here. Ugh. Decisions, decisions.
I have failed the few times I've tried a DFIH but I'm going to work on it.For you guys that can tie a DFIH successfully, is the back blade always longer than the front?
Here's a breakdown of Tipo, Tenero, Primo and Lorenzo. NMWA has a revised cut this year, I believe and someone with more knowledge than me can chime in on the differences.
Saw these on SM too but no 9.5. I was searching for a Plaza lasted boot and these fit the bill. They also have a Plaza last Indy that look good too. If they did a Plaza last cap toe in dark brown grain I'd be all over that.
I have this set. I got it to punch a hole in a belt but the set is great for anything. Each punch is surprisingly heavy. Well made and inexpensive. Of course, you'll need a hammer, a work table and a wood block underneath whatever you're punching a hole in. http://www.amazon.com/TEKTON-6586-Hollow-Punch-6-Piece/dp/B0037UUO74/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1447269970&sr=8-4&keywords=leather+hole+punch+set