or Connect

Posts by Salad

Well, I just got an update on my BF shirt and now I"m getting a shipping date of 11/28. So I went from Nov. to Jan. back to Nov. We'll see.
I heard back from them. I asked for just some info on the status of my order and got this message:Thank you for choosing Brooks Brothers.We apologize for the delay in filling your order. The shirt will not be available for shipment until January. If you would like to select another shirt while you wait (up to 98.50 value,) we can honor a special price of 49.50.We appreciate your patronage. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at 1.800.274.1815 or...
Hmmm...i didn't get the "Unfortunately,..." email stating any expected delivery date. When I go to my order status, it just says "received and in progress". Never got any email after the order confirmation. My guess is I won't be getting anything in Jan. and I'm SOL. I'll send an email to confirm.
FYI. Just called to check the status of my BF order that I placed over a week ago and was told the item (striped button down) was sold out. CS mentioned new shirts were being made but that won't happen until Jan. Did this happen to anyone else?
I came really close to joining the MTO for the field boot in suede/pebble but couldn't get over how slim the last appeared in pics that I could find. For a boot, I would want something less sleek looking. Maybe it was just the pics I could find. I don't know. More in the wild pics would be nice.
So many laughs.
Recently had a chance to ride a backroad on my CB so I took a pic. Apparently, this is also a good road to do donuts.
Random question... Just got my first DB SC and is it "normal" for the left nipple button to be stitched through the welt pocket? I went to put a pocketsquare in there and found the button was stitched through. I'll undo it and restitch the button. Just wondering if this is normal or if it was an error.
Took advantage of the shoe sale and scooped up a pair of Castaner. Going to be my Summer staple. edit: Post 666
@Epaulet RE: The Linen MTO, I'm interested in 1364 but the picture of it on the swatch card looks darker than the pic of it in hand. On the card, it almost looks like tobacco. Which pic is more accurate?