or Connect

Posts by Salad

I don't know where to post this question but I figure someone here might have an answer. I'm looking at a 39 but the sleeves will be about an inch too long. Would the sleeve placket have to be moved to shorten the sleeve an inch?
^Can we RSVP with something other than FB? No FB for me. I can create a bogus FB acct., though just to RSVP for this.
Is there an MTO for the 973 in grain happening?
^GYW is in reference to reddit.com/r/goodyearwelt. It's a subreddit for goodyear welted shoes and they put together GMTOs from time to time. Those PTBs are awesome.
The whole 8 vs 9 thing has got me second guessing. Usually, I go w/ 8 because that's what I'm used to. I'm thinking of going w/ 9 for this tie to see how I like it. I went back and measured a few of my Panta's and the silk slubs measure almost 3.5". The cashmere is 3.25". I think both were described as 8cm when I bought them so material probably plays a part as far as true measurements. Maybe due to stretch? My guess is these ties, because they are silk, will be...
Hasn't posted yet. Brilopad will post the link, I'm sure.
This should be good.
Deets on the PTBs, please? Cognac shell? What last, Detroit? I want to get rid of my 990s for a nicer PTB. First choice would be RL PTB but these might be a better alternative. Wish I knew about this.
Some sale things I couldn't resist. Sozzi knits and a bad a** scarf. Seriously, this thing is better than the pics suggest.
Seriously, I was thinking about a meetup this month, except I was going to suggest Taverna Aventine, which is a stones throw from Zoetrope. Maybe I shall arrive downtown betimes such that I can imbibe at both locals.