or Connect

Posts by Salad

Took advantage of the shoe sale and scooped up a pair of Castaner. Going to be my Summer staple. edit: Post 666
@Epaulet RE: The Linen MTO, I'm interested in 1364 but the picture of it on the swatch card looks darker than the pic of it in hand. On the card, it almost looks like tobacco. Which pic is more accurate?
Just ordered the new old OCBD. I was going to order the old version due to cost but my size wasn't availabe. I think they're phasing the old version out. The old version Milano fits me perfectly and I'm hoping the new one fits the same. No way I'd pay retail but took advantage of the corporate sale today. We'll see.
+1
http://lite.corporateperks.com/coupons/brooks-brothers/discount/711509/1x-points-enroll-now-30-off
It'd be great if it was Golden Bear, also an SF based company. As far as fit goes, to me it just looks like a jacket that fits correctly. Leather jackets look best when they fit somewhat close to the body. My cafe jacket has a short collar to fit under a helmet and zippers at the cuff and breast pocket. It's has armor for riding so I can't really use it casually. I'm looking for a jacket pretty much like this one. Full collar, not zipper heavy and not black.Hopefully...
Very interested in the jacket. It fits my need for a leather that's not really moto/cafe inspired. I like the cuffs and the breast pocket with out zippers. Looking forward to see how this pans out.
GS gets the rebound and my bro in law yells "TIMEOUT" but then it became apparent that Kerr wasn't going to call it and with 4 sec. or whatever it was, did we really think he was going to pass? Drive to get closer? What for? Just freaking launch it. LOL. It's so confusing because everything that makes sense for any other player in that situation goes out the window. The rules don't apply to him. After he made it my bro in law is screaming "YES!" and I just sat there...
I was barley paying attention and was almost certain OKC was going to win. At the end of regulation, my nephew was moaning because of Iggy's lackluster FT % and quite frankly, I didn't think he'd hit both. The look Iggy gave the bench afterward was hysterical. After he hit the 2nd one, I looked at my bro in law and told him GS was taking this game. I didn't think they'd win with Steph taking a shot from 33' but I knew they would somehow get it done. That's a dumb...
Thank you, that really helps. I wear a 10 in SS so that reaffirms that I should be backing the sz. 9 Gustin.