or Connect

Posts by BBscone

Here is the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dinkelacker-Triple-Sole-Budapest-Shoes-similar-to-Vass-Size-UK8-US9-9-5-/261103221612?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3ccaf6fb6c
I just listed a pair of Dinkelacker Rio triple soled shoes for sale on eBay. If there is interest, please check it out. If there are any questions related to the sale, please email. Thanks. BB
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 All 3 of these are frustratingly beautiful shoes. The blue is regal - it seems so fine, I'd almost be afraid to wear it. But - it's also the closest to the color I am thinking of (at least as it seems in the image)
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria It helps if they are derbies and not oxfords. - B Now that .... is a shoe!!!
First real post here - What are people's thoughts on Navy blue/midnight blue dress shoes? What suits do you/would you wear them with? I am personally very intrigued by the idea, but don't want to spend several hudred dollars on a pair without being absolutely certain. Other than Vass, are there other manufacturers that do navy blue/midnight blue leather dress shoes? Interested in hearing comments.