or Connect

Posts by Godmother

WE LOVE JAPANESE DENIM AND WANT TO GIVE BACK TO THE PEOPLE OF JAPAN. FOR EVERY PAIR OF 5EP DEADSTOCK WE SELL, A PORTION OF EACH SALE WILL BE DONATED TO JAPAN RELIEF. THIS IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE AND WE FELT WE NEEDED TO GIVE BACK. HELP US HELP JAPAN. Best, Godmother + Hitman SPECIAL: STYLEFORUM PRICE $150.00 + SHIPPING ( SEE BELOW ) IF YOU BUY TWO OR MORE PAIRS PRICE WILL BE REDUCED $125 PER PAIR. THIS IS A GREAT DEAL. LDB-LOW DOWN BOOT - BUTTON FLY SLIGHT...
Quote: Originally Posted by pronxs fit pictures please! ans which ones did u get? Attached are two pics of LDB-RD ( images 1 + 2 ) + SDZ-RD ( image 3 +4 ) on Hitman ( my partner size 32 ). There are very few LDB-RD left in stock..only a few sizes..31/32/33/36/38. We have SDZ in RD ( RAW ) ALLS SIZES and LDB = SDZ in RESIN ONE WASH / DARK WORN. Also pics of DARK WORN which customer wore for two years...and it is really grown in good. The...
LDB DARK WORN worn 2 years no wash.
Quote: Originally Posted by pronxs fit pic for anyone who has received their jeans recently? Pics please....one customer brought his DARK WORN he wore for two years...Grown beautifully..Got lots of those in stock...Will post pics shorty. Thanks again for all the nice comments, emails, and kind words...You 5EP Made Men make it all worth while x Godmother
Quote: Originally Posted by Mistral Only available with Zipper Fly? Would be too bad, since I heard such great stuff about these jeans. We have LDB which is Button Fly. Send me email with sizes and will check stock.
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Data point: I'm a pretty true 34W and my 32 SDZ fit me comfortably. Fuck no. SDZ are my favorite pair of jeans, as is. See above LDB + SDZ will not go away..will stay as is...our motto.."Don't Mess with Love" ( I'd use another word..but I'm a lady...LOL...an old one at that...and a Mom too ). We have too many fans of LDB+SDZ. as well 5EPxSF...and we have had quite a few requests. Not sure...
Quote: Originally Posted by coldforge 2012. Before the Mayan calendar ends for sure ( kidding ).
Quote: Originally Posted by Hot_Escargot hey godmother, when should we expect this to happen? Trying to raise some $$ and start development for drop in 2012. Not sure exactly when. Will of couse keep all the 5EP MADE MEN in the loop about 5EP by Denimafia Inc.
Quote: Originally Posted by bananananana Any chance of lowering the rise on the SDZ by an inch or so, or is that basically waht the 5EPxSF is? I would love to get more feedback regarding the FITS. Email me godmother@denimafia.com
Quote: Originally Posted by Razele Damn no international shipping? We will ship international. Email me location. Thanks.