Posts by norcaltransplant

Quote: Product Features The Kenneth Cole New York Hedge Fund is a classic split toe loafer Smooth leather upper Rubber sole Removable insole for extra width or room Split toe loafer? The reviews are hilarious.
Orbita Teak 12-watch storage box
Quote: Originally Posted by Leaveitothexperts How are the Pelusos? What is the leather and fit like? Peluso are carried by Bergdorf Goodman at the To Boot shoe kiosk. Quality is above average with a few goodyear constructed models, quality uppers, and conservative styling (for the American market, as compared to other Italians). Fit is true to size, with a bit more room in the heel counter in the pair I own. I would rate them near the same...
Bump... a few feelers, no takers.
Quote: Originally Posted by maomao1980 I bought these from a store in Burlingame, I forgot the name, they also sell Edward Greens. I have also bought Barrett from Walkes Bashford in SF. Malouf's
Where exactly in the Bay Area are you referring? By the shade of your skin tone and body hair, I'm guessing its not Hunt's Point, Richmond, or Oakland. Within San Francisco proper, there are no really bad areas. The Mission is a mind-boggling corridor for the sex and drug trade, but if you aren't involved in either industry I've never had a problem. Just mind your business and the locals are decent people, for the most part.
FWIW, Im doing the brown monochromatic look today in the what are you wearing thread...
It's noticeable, but given the pattern and flat front, the cut of the trousers matches the relatively casual fabric. I wouldn't wear these in a business formal setting. They are, however, a perfect alternative to a khakis and cords office when you want something a bit different.
This isn't an edmorel sale. Anyways, the Varvatos are pretty regular cut. That isn't too specific, but the waist is true to size, and the thighs aren't pencil thin like Borrelli or as full as American trousers. I personally love the fit.
NWT John Varvatos Charcoal/Brown Stripe Trousers - Tagged: Eu48, American 32 - Bootcut - 100% Wool; Finish closer to a flannel than worsted. Soft finish - Triple Closure - Made In Italy - Unfinished, 37.5" inseam - 32" at the waist, 12.25" at the cuff (bootcut) MSRP: $395 My Price: $69 + shipping Color most accurate in second picture.