or Connect

Posts by norcaltransplant

This game was almost as bad as the Notre Dame performance. Go WAC! Go Boise State!
NWT Arny's of Paris Tie 100% silk Yellow background with printed grapes bunches Width: 3 3/4" MSRP: $165 My Price: $30 shipped NWT silk pocketsquare Made in China MSRP: $35 from Mitchell's/Richard's of Conn. My Price: $12 Shipped
- Rise: 8" - Low Rise - Although the waist measures 32", best fit for a 30-31" waist SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Bump... slight price drop $119 shipped
For $88, which is a discount from retail, I am still entirely irrritated that such an item exists for sale: Maybe, Im just cranky that its a Monday.
You decided to don a tie for an event associated with software. I'm sure people will ask, "why are you so dressed up?"
I'll place the dissenting voice about the unhappy Tyrwhitt customers. I actually like my CT shirts, though the cut on the standard shirts is way too full through the body. The slim fit and some the older casual models are among my favorite under-$35/40 shirtings. Keep in mind, I wouldn't pay more than $30-35 for a CT shirt, and, in comparison, I'm much happier with the BOSS Selection shirts that were recently offered at FB for a similar price. The shoes, as other...
Jaeger Le Coultre Reverso (used) Duo? Sun & Moon? ...maybe... maybe not.... seems like a lot of money for a watch
New Without Box Allen Edmonds Stuart Black Chukka 8.5 EEE First Quality! 4-eyelet Chukka Boot Model: Stuart Color: Black Retail: $305 Sole: Full Rubber Includes boots, box, dust cloth, and an extra set of laces! No ugly punch marks on the sole! My Price: $125 shipped!
delete me