or Connect

Posts by norcaltransplant

Trunk Show at James Leonard I bought a pair Mykita from them earlier this year. The Brooklyn shop has always offered great service. Not cheap, but all their products are mid-range to high-end (e.g. iC Berlin, Mykita, Dita, Cutler & Gross, etc with Zeiss lenses).
I'm leaving in a little over a month. So far, my rough itinerary includes 3 days in Madrid --> Cordoba for 2 days --> Sevilla x3days with 1 day devoted to an Alhambra tour --> return to Madrid for return flight. Does anyone have suggestions for lodging, places to eat, can't miss sights, etc? I was in Madrid around 5ish years ago. I covered a few of main sights but missed seeing Guernica. I'm an amateur photographer and plan on shooting a lot of Moorish architecture...
Macro Flower Spring in City. One of my favorites so far this year.
I give between $150-200 per guest, per wedding. This applies to the NYC area. The lesser amount applies to remarriages.
When are you visiting? Recommendations in the city are very seasonal dependent. Outdoors are a no go for another month.
Are you a troll?
I tried it on around the house and maybe worn it once outside my apartment. It was dry cleaned once for storage. It's at least four years old though almost new.
Trillion Gray Cashmere V-Neck MSRP: $595 Exclusive Palm Beach Retailer Lightweight Cashmere Sweater Tagged: EU48 Best fit: US38-39 Chest: 22" laying flat Price: $55 --> $49 -->$44 --> sold. Last bump before heading for a donation. This is a really great deal for high quality cashmere. I wear a 36 US and this is just too big for me.
Nicky: previously stocked at Barney's New York. Hard to find in the US at present. Massimo Bizzocchi: patterns are very hit or miss, though I appreciate Bizzocchi for being adventuresome in both palette and pattern. Finamore: I have no idea who they subcontract for ties, but the quality is excellent based on the few examples I have handled. Countess Mara is a sad relic of the past.