or Connect

Posts by shasta

OP - those are cool - what brand are they?
I love how this forum tears anyone who posts a pic to shreds - it pretty much gives me a chuckle 5-6 times per day. Why would anyone ever post a picture of themselves on here is beyond me. By the way - nice tits!
Quote: Originally Posted by lpresq Anyone have any experience with sizing on the Bonobo Khakis? Should I order my jean size or traditional trouser size? For ex., I wear 33-34 in Diesel jeans, but there is no chance that I can get my a*& into a pair of 34 Borrelli trousers. The Khakis are cut a bit slimmer then the rest of their lines. I'd imagine you'd probably be one size up, but you can either 2 pairs (order one of theme a size up) and...
Quote: Originally Posted by trailer36 hey guys, my buddy is one of the designers for bonobos and he tells me that he is working on trying to develop a non-bootcut line of trousers to appeal to those who dont like that cut. he is the one who designed the new swim trunk line and he told me they are launching a polo line really soon. slim and fitted without being too tight like Polo Custom fit. That's exciting! I believe they already have many...
"I was down at Gatsby's last night - 18+....got myself a prom date...."
My kind of thread! A couple fingers of the Glenlivet 18 yr after a crappy day in the office
Sorry I'm late to the party on this one guys, but I"m really hooked on these pants - especially the cords and the higher end wool line. I was very apprehensive about the prices, but as has been indicated, discounts are not hard to come by - I believe code "hooper" right now at checkout will get you 15% off. They've now gone with the zappos model - free fed ex shipping and free returns. If you're thinking about giving them a try, it really can't hurt. I've always had...
Quote: Originally Posted by bcx Anyone have measurements of the leg opening on these Bonobos pants? First post! Thanks for all the great help over the last year SF! I'm hooked on bonobos - I have approximately 8 pairs that I've accumulated over the past year or so. The bootlegs are approx 9 3/4" at the opening, but when you hem them you lose some of the flair. Can definitely vouch for the quality and great stying - really hope these guys...