or Connect

Posts by shasta

Bump $250
wow! cookie crisp! http://www.unionmadegoods.com/Alden_...amois_736.html
Snuff Suede Strongwings - from Leffot
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 Is anyone else worried that Alden is expanding too rapidly? I hope they have a plan to contract back down after the latest trend in men's footwear dies down. They have seen rapid growth with many retailers. I just worry that once they aren't the "gotta have" shoe, they will be stuck with huge inventories. why would you be worried about them having huge inventoires? If that were the case, wouldn't...
What would the forum's reccomendation be on pairing a belt with snuff suede. Do most people go with a matching snuff suede belt? Predominently talking about when wearing snuff suede in a more formal setting (i.e. with a business suit).
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisGold +1 +2
Quote: Originally Posted by cioni2k This is in no way a thread shit, I'm genuinely curious and they look like nice shoes: How come these bucks are so expensive? Are they limited/special? Consider this a free bump for you anyway you look at it. GL with the sale These are a custom make-up per Winn Perry's specs, so yes, they are limited/special. Why do Alden Calf Skin Wingtips go for $425 when similar styles can be had for less from other mfgrs?
bump - $265. This will be the last bump gents.
Sold!
bump - $275 shipped CONUS