or Connect

Posts by shasta

I use tingleys
I use Malin + Goetz http://www.groominglounge.com/mg-rem.html
Ordered up my Blazer from Scott today - complete with a courtesy call from Scott to shoot the shit (this guy really knows his stuff and is a blast to talk to). One of the most positive customer service experiences I've ever had - can't wait for my Blazer to be here in a few short days!
Next stop my thighs woo woo! IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by racknac just go my Alden Indys from Jcrew. Should I be coating these with something before I start wearing them to protect them? If so, what should i use? Mike from Epaulet suggested I treat mine with Kiwi Mink Oil - picked up a handle of it from Target for under $5.
Nothing says class like a pair of shutter shades? If you're going all out, maybe pair them with a pair of Kanye's Red LV sneakers....
Mike- Thanks for the world class service - the Indy's I bought are amazing and the fit is great! Definitely going to be ordering another pair in the future!
Quote: Originally Posted by RoyalPaJamas Very strange. I own many of their standard ties, but none of the slim. One more argument for wearing a tie bar, I guess I'm going to take a picture and post it - it's unreal how far down the tie the keeper is located - almost to where the tip is.
Quote: Originally Posted by RoyalPaJamas How tall are you? Being only 5'8" myself, I have trouble with the short end of the tie being too long rather than not long enough to reach the keeper. I'm only 5'7, which is why this seems really bizarre. Most of my ties reach the keeper without issue. I suppose I could have the keeper moved, but that would be a pain in the ass.
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but figure it didn't deserve it's own thread. Does anyone have experience with the Brooks Brothers Slim Ties? I have 3, and the keeper is placed so far down the tie, that I require a tie bar to keep my short end tucked neatly behind the large end (and clipped to my shirt). Not sure if this is by design or what?