or Connect

Posts by shasta

Quote: Originally Posted by poena how do i get a student discount? whether buying online or in person? i've never even knew about this! Just show your ID in person, online, you'd have to provide them with a .edu email address I believe, and you'd have to call the order in to reqeust it. It doesn't work on designer collabs like Alden, Ray Ban etc.
First day wearing my Bal Hampton Black Wingtips - best fitting, most comfortable dress shoe I've ever had. I'm going to have a tough time beating this Adlen addiction - so far 2 pairs in 2 weeks.
My good deed of the day - free shipping code 3017543 The only thing to note is that this causes the estimated arrival to go from 2-5 days to 6-8 days. Saved me $9.95 in shipping on two shirts though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Epaulet You know it boyee! Better believe we'll be nursing a Grain Belt Premium induced hangover for several days!
Just wanted to say how great Mike has been to work with. I came down with the Alden addiction pretty hard after recieving my Indy's and Mike was able to set me up with a pair of Alden Wingtips in under a week in addition to getting back to every single one of my questions lightning quick. Definitely the best customer service experience I've ever had - thanks again Mike for all of the help!
I use tingleys
I use Malin + Goetz http://www.groominglounge.com/mg-rem.html
Ordered up my Blazer from Scott today - complete with a courtesy call from Scott to shoot the shit (this guy really knows his stuff and is a blast to talk to). One of the most positive customer service experiences I've ever had - can't wait for my Blazer to be here in a few short days!
Next stop my thighs woo woo! IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by racknac just go my Alden Indys from Jcrew. Should I be coating these with something before I start wearing them to protect them? If so, what should i use? Mike from Epaulet suggested I treat mine with Kiwi Mink Oil - picked up a handle of it from Target for under $5.