or Connect

Posts by shasta

I think you need a chunky wingtip in order to make it work with denim. I.e. an alden longwing in #8 shell cordovan. I have black Balmoral Alden wingtips that are my business shoes and because of the slimmer profile, they look silly with straight cut jeans. Maybe with a really tapered leg you could get buy with a slimmer wingtip..
only Paul Smith brushes for me - $12 a pop and I throw them out about every 2 weeks or so http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/us/paul-s...w/product.html
ooops didn't read your post.
Quote: Originally Posted by michaelw thank you from tom at ls love the higher number of eyelets on that boot! Is that a model he currently stocks?
Quote: Originally Posted by waystinthyme thanks, any suggestions on where to find it for under retail? -waystinthyme My jeweler sells hamilton for retail less 35%.
these guys are new to market within the last few months...gotta cut them some slack. They got some blogger love so I'm sure they weren't prepared for the order rush. Still wish they would make a "nude" colored sock
Kopped today - so crispy! Unlined Penny Flex Welt in Tan Suede
just got an email confirming that my order shipped
interesting I ordered a 3 pack Monday and haven't heard anything. I know they had no inventory in June but thought they were back instock. at least I used paypal so I'm protected...
Are the shoulder pads/cut of the shoulder on a Size 44 coat any different than those on a Size 42?