or Connect

Posts by shasta

This might be my last straw with Alden. Check out what is going on with my Beefroll Penny Mocs that I recieved just 4 weeks ago. Probably about 5 wears on them right now. I'm not well versed in shoe speak, but it appears to me that the sole is separating from the upper on the inside of each shoe. The last picture is of the outiside so you can see how this should look. Email sent off to Blackbird and Alden, I'll keep you posted on what happens.....
Quote: Originally Posted by ssnyc is that a dachshund?
Can anyone comment on the fit of the Aberdeen Fair Isle Sweater? I'm a Medium in the secret wash shirts, so should I go with that size on the sweater as well?
Quote: Originally Posted by .Impulsv @shasta: Are those shell or calf? calf http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Alde...ndy_17155.html
Definitely True to Size. I'm an 8 in the 405 Indy Boot, 8.5 in the Beefroll
Look what just showed up from blackbird - The Alden Beefroll Penny Moc in Burgundy. Sorry for the crappy Iphone pics - I'm at work
Hello, Looking for some guidance on sizing. How does the cape cod last fit compared to the Van Last and the Hampton? I take in 8.5D in both Van and Hampton, so would that be my size on the Cape Cod as well? Thanks!
YMMV - While it has a very pungent/mascuilne smell going on, it fades fast and I wouldn't consider it very effective
Quote: Originally Posted by amnesiac arm and hammer essentials deodorant. http://www.amazon.com/Arm-Hammer-Ess.../dp/B001CI6RQK i've used it for the last 2 years. I sweat less than no deodorant and I don't smell at the end of the day. Baking soda ftw. FYI this has triclosan in it
Just want to give Mike a tip of the hat for all the help with getting me set up with my Hoyt's. Mike went out of his way to let me try several sizes and inseams out and never steered me wrong. That's the world class Epaulet service that you're going to be rewarded with for working with Mike. Like you said Mike - Just put some wear into them and they'll stretch right back out - albeit not a ton. I was really nervous that I'd ruined these in the wash with all the...