or Connect

Posts by shasta

Quote: Originally Posted by Newlaw Dress shirts are still $59.50... I don't really see the point. plus $5 for shipping - why would anyone do this?
Quote: Originally Posted by kylelovesyou Unfortunately I'm not on that level yet. Might have to track down some Blue Suede Indy's, though... (ravello wingtips, by the way) got my heritage gassed up today in my Aldie black calfskin wingtips. weakest shit ever.
Cigar Shell? Blue Suede? Indiana Jones Orthopedic shoes?
What's the deal with this stuff? It's not even priced at a discount
Quote: Originally Posted by kylelovesyou I'm guessing most of us read the site too... Get some Aldies and maybe you can holler.
I took hard drugs on holidays. And holidayed on hard drugs.
If style happens in the forest does anyone see it? My shirt is half-tucked. My Jeep is all-wheel drive. I am fully erect.
I've seen you in your Allen Edmonds. Weakest shit on earth. You call those shoes? Did your mom pick them out? Hanukkah money goes a long way.
the dopest dope - obviously. http://fuckyeahmenswear.tumblr.com/
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo Wow that's pretty severe for only 4 weeks. How hard did you wear them? I picked up a pair of beefrolls in burgundy from a local shop about a week ago, hopefully this wouldn't happen to me. Nothing out of the ordinary. If people are under the illusion that alden is the best quality shoe out there they need to think again. Just browsing this thread there is way too much frequency in defects.