or Connect

Posts by shasta

Up for sale are a gently used pair of Persol 2953's. The size of the frames are 53/18 and they are in the Bordeaux color. The lenses are not polarized. I have 3 pairs of persols and just do not find me reaching for these. They are in excellent condition - no scratches having only been worn a few times since I bought them last fall. They come with the original case and cloth. Shipped CONUS for $75 $50$40 I purchased these from frames direct for around...
I was gifted a White Slim Fit Brooks Brothers Dress shirt which is not my size. It appears prices have significantly increased at brooks brothers and the going rate for purchasing 3 shirts is now $75 a piece. I'll ship you mine for $40 The collar is the Ainsley collar, I believe. I apologize for the unflattering pictures but as you can see, this is a new, unworn, with tags garment. There have been no alterations made to it. I
I've been doing some spring cleaning and came across these Alden x Leffot Snuff Suede Longwing Bluchers that just don't see the wear they deserve. In addition to the shoes, I am also including all of the items needed to care for your investment including the original box, Alden shoe trees, Alden Shoe Bags, and Alden suede brush. I have all of the original packaging and these will be shipped to you quickly and with care. Below is a link to the details behind this particular...
One is not allowed to change their taste in footwear over time?
Up for sale are my Alden 403 Indy Boots. These are size 8D and are on the Trubalnce last in beautiful Horween Brown Chromexcel. The trubalance last runs at least half a size big so please conisder that before agreeing to purchase. These boots are only a couple years old and the uppers show a moderate amount of wear. I do not have the original Alden Box. I will include a set of Woodlore Shoe Trees as well as an extra set of Alden Waxed Cotton boot laces from Leather Soul...
Selling my Hamilton Khaki Field Officer Watch that I have worn on and off for the past couple years. You can find all of the details at Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-H70615133-Khaki-Field-Officer/dp/B0017WHO9K). The crystal on the watch is absolutely scratch free. The bezel does show some minor signs of wear and I feel I have priced the watch accordingly. This watch keeps perfect time and has never been submerged in water. I had been using a leather NATO strap...
I have 3 Bond Watchbands from Corvus. (http://www.corvuswatch.com/index.asp?page=bond_moviestyle). 2 are in the RAF Style (extra nylon keeper) and one is in the NATO style. The width is 22mm on all three bands. $15 gets a band of your choice shipped to your door CONUS. Bands have been tried out on a couple of my watches but have not been worn extensively.
I picked up a few pairs of Benjo's laces to try out but they ended up not being my style. The red and yellow laces are brand new still in packaging, While the blue laces were worn for 1 day. $10 gets you all three pairs shipped CONUS. Length is 30". More info http://benjos.com/store/products/category/laces/
I thought an LWS was a totally sweet Alden shoe I had never even heard of before - thanks for clarifying
what's an lws?