Posts by greenyco

Yes - apologies! Approx. measurements are as follows: shoulder-shoulder: 16" pit-pit: 19" length (measured from collar): 25" sleeve (measured from shoulder seam): 25" Please let me know if you have any other questions!
Price drop from $75 $65 to $60 Absolutely exquisite, very recent YSL tie new with tags. Navy with light blue and white stripes. A staple business tie, great for interviews - would look really nice on a white or blue dress shirt.
New with box. UK size 9; fits US size 9.5 to 10. Am downsizing and trying to get rid of most of my boots, so my loss is your gain. Comes with original shoe bags and box. Originally retailed for $550.
New with box. Yuketen's famous canoe moc with Vibram sole. Made in the USA in Maine. In a gorgeous peanut suede - goes with pretty much everything. Hate to part with this, but could use the funds.
Brand new in box. Really awesome colorway. Size 10.
Price drop $225 $200 Brand new in box. Super fresh fuzzy suede - just like the Tauntaun Luke crawled in for warmth, these will keep your feet snug and looking dope for days. Size 10.
Price drop from $225 to $200 Brand new in box. Note that the box has seen better days and is a bit beat up. Shoes have never been worn, never even tried on.
Great catch Eric and thanks! It's tagged a size small and I'll update the post.
Letting go off my amazingly warm Navy Stark crew, size Small. It's a really versatile sweater, but just doesn't go with the rest of my wardrobe anymore. Only worn twice and stored since. Price includes shipping within the domestic US.
Originally retailed for $175 (if I'm remembering correctly!), price includes shipping in domestic US