or Connect

Posts by greenyco

New with box. Yuketen's famous canoe moc with Vibram sole. Made in the USA in Maine. In a gorgeous peanut suede - goes with pretty much everything. Hate to part with this, but could use the funds.
Brand new in box. Really awesome colorway. Size 10.
Brand new in box. Super fresh fuzzy suede - just like the Tauntaun Luke crawled in for warmth, these will keep your feet snug and looking dope for days. Size 10.
Brand new in box. Note that the box has seen better days and is a bit beat up. Shoes have never been worn, never even tried on.
Great catch Eric and thanks! It's tagged a size small and I'll update the post.
Letting go off my amazingly warm Navy Stark crew, size Small. It's a really versatile sweater, but just doesn't go with the rest of my wardrobe anymore. Only worn twice and stored since. Price includes shipping within the domestic US.
Originally retailed for $175 (if I'm remembering correctly!), price includes shipping in domestic US
Beautiful marled sweater, made in Japan, in hard to find size Small. Fits slightly smaller than that, best suited for XS or S individuals. $110 shipped within the domestic US.
Worn fewer than 15 times - unwashed and unhemmed. Slight fade by right front pocket and right back pocket (see pictures for details). $80 shipped in the US.
Amazingly beautiful sweater size Medium, never worn, has been kept in storage bags since purchase. Price drop to $200 - includes shipping within the domestic U.S.