or Connect

Posts by greenyco

Never tried on, absolutely gorgeous Brunello Cucinelli cashmere sweater in a rich purple. Goes well with a ton of different shirts and blazers. Hate to let this go, but I'm cutting back on my wardrobe. Retail for $1000+; get it here for a fraction of the price. Color is truest to the lead thumbnail photo. $350 shipped in the US.
$200 shipped in the US. Never tried on, BNWT Patrik Ervell made out of soft alpaca. Clearing out my closets, so my loss is your gain.
Brand new with tags, 3B rolling blazer from Our Legacy. Tagged an XS/44. $250 shipped in the US
$550 shipped in the US. BLACK SNAP/BUTTON FRONT 4 POCKET ANORAK; retailed for $1025; purchased from Barney's. Never worn, new with tags.
$250 shipped in the US. Brand new Patrik Ervell Blazer in sz 36. Retailed for $995.
$250 shipped in the US. NWT standard blazer from Patrik Ervell in sz 38. Fits like a sz 36. Retailed for $995.
$300 shipped in the US Never worn blazer from Margaret Howell, 100% wool (Harris Tweed). Size XS. Retailed for $1225. Approx. measurements are as follows: shoulder-shoulder: 17.25" p2p: 19.5" sleeve length: ~24" back length: 30.5"
Yes - apologies! Approx. measurements are as follows: shoulder-shoulder: 16" pit-pit: 19" length (measured from collar): 25" sleeve (measured from shoulder seam): 25" Please let me know if you have any other questions!
Absolutely exquisite, very recent YSL tie new with tags. Navy with light blue and white stripes. A staple business tie, great for interviews - would look really nice on a white or blue dress shirt.
New with box. UK size 9; fits US size 9.5 to 10. Am downsizing and trying to get rid of most of my boots, so my loss is your gain. Comes with original shoe bags and box. Originally retailed for $550.