or Connect

Posts by polishmike

sold
price lowered...
For Sale: iPod touch 8GB, newest model MB528LL/A Brand new in unopened box. Comes with everything, got it from apple yesterday. $180 -> $170 shipped in US http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/specs.html
Rick Owens/DRKSHDW FW08 sheer cotton black longsleeve t-shirt white graphic on black shirt Voluptuous Horror Of Karen Black Size XS 100% sheer cotton curved seam on the back $170
I have a brand new, in an unopened box iPod Nano 8GB black for sale. Newest model. $99 shipped usps priority with tracking in US. (ask for international shipping)
Brand new iPod classic 120GB Black, new in a sealed box. Newest model. Retails for $250 $190 paypal only shipped usps with tracking
Brand new iPod classic 120GB black. Still in the box. Newest model. Retails for $250. I got it as a gift but I already have an iPhone. $OLD paypal only shipped USPS priority with tracking
Brand new iPod nano 16GB Black. Unopened in the box, newest model. SOLD verified PayPal only sipped USPS priority with tracking
if you hate to do this, why wouldn't you start your own thread? i already have these shirts and some of them are sold out so this makes you and the other dude look like idiots. you're a charlie uniform november tango.
nothing to see here