or Connect

Posts by stylesmurf

Brand new Ralph Lauren Black Label Shirt in Medium. Made in Italy. Measurements later tonight. $120 $110 $100 shipped. Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.75" P2P: 21" Waist 18.5" Length: 31" It's very slim fit. Bought it without trying in the store and it's too tight on my waist even though I normally wear mediums.
Brand new Ralph Lauren Black Label Shirt in Medium. Made in Italy. Measurements later tonight. $120 $110 $100 shipped. Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.75" P2P: 21" Waist 18.5" Length: 31" It's very slim fit. Bought it without trying in the store and it's too tight on my waist even though I normally wear mediums.
Still in the plastic wrap with tags, and will come in the original Filson shipping box. FEATURES Storm flap with double leather buckle closure. 1 full width open rear pocket; 2 open side utility pockets; 2 expandable front pockets with snap flap closures. SPECIAL FEATURES Bridle leather carrying loop; brass clip inside to secure keys. 14 W x 11 H x 5 D-inches Made in USA. $160 + shipping.
Barneys used to dump some stuff at Filene's Basement in Newton here in the Boston area. You could find some really cool super deals once in a while. But ever since Filene's closed, I guess thats where that pipeline of overstock is going - to the warehouse site.
New Polo by Ralph Lauren Blue Label Shorts 42R. NWOT MSRP ~$70-$100 -> $12 100% Cotton. There is a minor tiny spot here or there that will most likely come out in a wash but overall in great shape. Measured Sizes: Waist (no dip): 37"
up to 70% off at Saks online
Get them if you can afford it.. I ended up with the W&H version. But I wear out shoes fast, so found something similar for daily wear (going to replace the laces with colored ones)
APC Jeans 20% off thread made it onto slickdeals. Amazinginly, not too many trolls. Also amazing that someone posted it on there. http://slickdeals.net/f/4812368-APC-Jeans-140-Reg-175?
I just returned an order last week to a Sears that didn't carry Land's End just like I did last year with no issues. Is this a new policy?
It looks much worse in the pictures than it actually is. In person they look pretty nice (also keep in mind the angle that the pics are taken at versus how you would view them)