or Connect

Posts by leopardus

Christ I hope those updates to the spreadsheet are legit. I really wish orders would be updated in order of date placed, to have some semblance of fairness.
If this is in reference to my last post, the names mentioned were given as an example only ("e.g."). The point was that if the forum had a trusted point of contact (an established & respected contributor) it would be enormously beneficial for both Drew and aggrieved customers (something I appreciate many in here have already suggested). The idea of the designate was not an intermediary but to have some oversight over process and progress, to which the general public...
@secndclasslogin @2k2kclothing @impolyt_one Preface: Until evidence is provided, as outlined below, I believe that all other avenues of investigation/proceedings should continue apace. Drew, I think the Spreadsheet is a step in the right direction. Customer privacy concerns are obviously valid; but would be allayed if you would use the form created by @FatCatPhil and set the spreadsheet to private as he suggests. Further to the list of questions listed by @cutemelon I...
51 krayzeez (1490) 52 510kut ($1065) 53 nbird ($795) 54 goofy12 ($780) 55 PDinh (1650 United States dollars) 56 Kontos ($450) 57 Yohans301 (780) 58 ro0ts ($741) 59 Gerry Nelson ($885) 60 dieworkwear ($820) 61 panthermodern ($830) 62 darkdestiny ($795) 63 kwonster ($830) 64 ButterToast ($380) 65 hennree ($780) 66 x3tng ($380) 67 Peter1 ($870) 68 Leopardus ($820)
2010 DR in Dark Whiskey Calf. I couldn't be happier with the fit, it's exactly what I wanted. Anyone sitting on the fence, my advice; jump. [[SPOILER]]
2010 DR in dark whiskey calf ordered this week. Looks like a beautiful colour from the sample pic and the collared moto in the gallery; couldn't believe there was some left. Anyone else get this leather and care to post a picture? This wait will kil me........
My gateway Jawnz arrived a few weeks ago. I love it. Planning which leather to get now! Many thanks guys. Navy/Cream. Size 48.
Got myself one of the light-weight jackets, international delivery was very quick. Very nice jacket at a good price, will wear it for years to come. Thanks.
Opinions appreciated on these two belsatff jackets, am purchasing one tomorrow. The first is the belstaff lion blouson, not in black like the one below. It's two-tone: black brown shoulders, outside sleve and over zip, and the rest is a yellowy brown. The second is a black, classic biker style. Not sure how I'd wear this one? There going for €350, so a bit of a steal. Can't afford both at the moment unfortunately.
I'm torn between two belstaff jackets I can get a great deal on; appreciate any opinions. The first is very similar to this one. Black classic biker type: http://www.belstaff.com/index.php?pa...art&Itemid=457 The second is the following jacket: http://www.filmjackets.com/FEATURES/...ere.htmHowever the jacket is two tone It's a two-tone jacket in burnt brown and burnt cuero (I think).