or Connect

Posts by Broadform

Iconic Alden Cape Cod Beefrolls in mahogany brown with vibram soles in fantastic used condition as shown by the photos Ultimate casual shoe for trousers , shorts , socks, no socks . With a little saddle soap and mink oil from time to time these U.S. made babies, with quality now rare , will last for 50 years. $300 new, get 'em here for $90 CONUS
Iconic Alden Cape Cod Beefrolls in mahogany brown with vibram soles in fantastic used condition as shown by the photos Ultimate casual shoe for trousers , shorts , socks, no socks . With a little saddle soap and mink oil from time to time these U.S. made babies, with quality now rare , will last for 50 years. $300 new $90 CONUS
I just bought the same mystery shoes also marked m910172. The heel nail pattern sans rubber wedge is very C&J. The interior writing is reminiscent of model number I have seen in some C&J shoes for RL and BB peal what is a mystery is the interior script with traditionally has been EG; and the "Polo" rather than "Made in England " on the sole. made me wonder if they were counterfeit but the upper shoe construction is very good and the leather quality is good. The shoe shape...
Did C&J ever respond
These are great shoes ; I have a pair that have worn well for 15 years. but I was told Cheaney makes them.
Gorgeous Too bad I'm a 44
Do you know if US sizing on G&G is 1/2 or a full size up?
Wow! I had no idea Tricker's had traditional oxfords of such stunning visual appearance. I wonder what the construction quality is ?
Has to be brogue rather than captoe ?
For your consideration: beautiful dress loafers by Crockett & Jones for Shipton & Heneage .10.5 E UK equals 11.5 D U.S . I am a classic U.S 11.5 and they fit me perfectly . I am the original wearer and have maintained the shoes with the tress shown ( not included) and Saphir polish and conditioner . The shoes are in excellent condition as shown by the photos. I am an Edward Green devotee and own several pairs of EG loafers. These were usually passed over for the...