or Connect

Posts by Broadform

Do you know if US sizing on G&G is 1/2 or a full size up?
Wow! I had no idea Tricker's had traditional oxfords of such stunning visual appearance. I wonder what the construction quality is ?
Has to be brogue rather than captoe ?
For your consideration: beautiful dress loafers by Crockett & Jones for Shipton & Heneage .10.5 E UK equals 11.5 D U.S . I am a classic U.S 11.5 and they fit me perfectly . I am the original wearer and have maintained the shoes with the tress shown ( not included) and Saphir polish and conditioner . The shoes are in excellent condition as shown by the photos. I am an Edward Green devotee and own several pairs of EG loafers. These were usually passed over for the...
For your consideration Edward Green lined loafers . Size is 11.5/12 D on the 65 last . I am a classic 11.5 D or 11E in EG shoes. The 65 and its cousin the 61 last in my experience run a tad small and so I found these to fit. Condition is excellent-no rips ,scrapes or insults to the leather , normal creasing. These shoes have been kept in the trees pictured and maintained with EG Old Cobbler tan polish and Saphir leather conditioner and cleaner . Priced for quick sale $285...
For your consideration Edward Green lined loafers . Size is 11.5/12 D on the 65 last . I am a classic 11.5 D or 11E in EG shoes. The 65 and its cousin the 61 last in my experience run a tad small and so I found these to fit. Condition is excellent-no rips ,scrapes or insults to the leather , normal creasing. These shoes have been kept in the trees pictured and maintained with EG Old Cobbler tan polish and Saphir leather conditioner and cleaner . Priced for quick sale $285...
do you wear 9.5 normally and they are too small?
Is the atkinson available? i can't get a PM to you. the system says there is a problem submitting to the server
Lining full or partial
what is the inseam on the charcoal