or Connect

Posts by Broadform

Staple black New & Lingwood full strap penny loafer by Crockett & Jones in little used condition as the photos disclose. I got them from Distinctive to replace my Piccadillys then decided to refurbish with EG. The shoes are marked subs but I saw only normal signs of use. U.S 11.5 medium ,72 Last (UK 10.5 EX width which N&L says is equivalent to "D") I am a classic US 11.5 D and they fit me perfectly . $570.00 new, priced for quick sale at $100.00 CONUS which covers what...
Staple black New & Lingwood full strap penny loafer by Crockett & Jones in little used condition as the photos disclose. The shoes are marked subs but I see nothing out of order. I got them from Distinctive to replace my Piccadillys then decided to refurbish with EG. U.S 11.5 medium ,72 Last (UK 10.5 EX width which N&L says is equivalent to "D") I am a classic US 11.5 D and they fit me perfectly . $570.00 new, priced for quick sale at $100.00 CONUS which covers what I...
Exquisite Gaziano & Girling Connaught Austerity Brogues in vintage chestnut , UK 11E / US 11.5 D.,MH71 last. Flawless used condition as shown by the photos. Trees and bags included . G&G are running $1300 to $1350 retail new. Snatch these beauties for $400.00 CONUS ( International shipping extra)
Finally a true "grail " and you didn't use even the poor word almost diluted from steroidal marketing.
Kiton arrived in two days ; more beautiful than the photos.
Snatched a Kiton-amazing deal. Seller shipped with the speed of light.
Used hand made Vass austerity brogues in versatile Cognac, F Last , EU44.5 medium width = US 11- 11.5 D with Vass trees . I am a classic US 11.5 D and they fit me perfectly . I wear EG 10.5/11 E or 11/11.5 D and C&J 10 E or 10.5 D. The shoes have been worn very little as the photos attest and are in virtually flawless condition with minimal creasing of buttery soft leather . The quiet flair of the austerity brogue in my opinion is the modern classic for business to...
Iconic Alden Cape Cod Beefrolls in mahogany brown with vibram soles in fantastic used condition as shown by the photos Ultimate casual shoe for trousers , shorts , socks, no socks . With a little saddle soap and mink oil from time to time these U.S. made babies, with quality now rare , will last for 50 years. $300 new, get 'em here for $90 CONUS
Iconic Alden Cape Cod Beefrolls in mahogany brown with vibram soles in fantastic used condition as shown by the photos Ultimate casual shoe for trousers , shorts , socks, no socks . With a little saddle soap and mink oil from time to time these U.S. made babies, with quality now rare , will last for 50 years. $300 new $90 CONUS
I just bought the same mystery shoes also marked m910172. The heel nail pattern sans rubber wedge is very C&J. The interior writing is reminiscent of model number I have seen in some C&J shoes for RL and BB peal what is a mystery is the interior script with traditionally has been EG; and the "Polo" rather than "Made in England " on the sole. made me wonder if they were counterfeit but the upper shoe construction is very good and the leather quality is good. The shoe shape...