or Connect

Posts by pallidsoul

Been about a year since I last posted, been lurking a bit and figured I'd give it another shot. Just something I wore for a business casual christmas party: And a quick conceptual fit that I doubt makes any sense but I kinda dig for some reason... Suggestions, criticism (constructive or otherwise), etc. appreciated.
Lifestyle pic.
Quote: Originally Posted by mondayc That's about as constructive as it gets. To add: Terrible shape. Stripes are obnoxious I hate the toe box, everything about it It looks like someone dipped them in the oil-covered Gulf of Mexico to get that sheen. K-Swiss Ahh much better. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol those are fucking awful Well that's the response I anticipated, but do you have anything more constructive than that?
I like these quite a bit. Just from lurking here I'm guessing most of you probably won't though haha. General thoughts on them? Negatives, positives, etc.
Just got these a couple days ago. Good, bad, meh?
Quote: Originally Posted by Listi Grade 10 ballerrrrrr wtf mate, is this a horrible joke? That blazer is an abomination, and that's just the start of your problems. Haha well I only semi-recently started paying attention to clothing, I've been slowly cycling stuff out, but definitely haven't come close to building an acceptable (by sf standards) wardrobe yet.
Old Navy Blazer Gap Shirt Steve & Barry's Tee Pashmina Scarf Generic Belt Abercrombie & Fitch Jeans (Yeah, I know) Sperry Boat Shoes
Simone Simmons
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May ^You don't have the eye for detail at this point required to say they don't look far off from other faded jeans you see posted. There is a noticeable difference. Ahh alright, I'll hopefully get a better eye for detail as time progresses. What is the general opinion on David Bitton Jeans? Is it their jeans in general that are frowned upon here or just this particular pair? Quote: Originally...