or Connect

Posts by EazyWeazy3

I am selling a gently used Gucci Toiletry bag. Bag is in tremendous shape and has only been used a couple of times. No spills on the inside. Inside is perfect. Outside is perfect. Zippers work great. No snags or rips anywhere. Tissue is still inside, tag is still attached to the storage bag.This thing is perfect. $365 shipped obo. Paypal payment only and will only ship to confirmed address in the US. Please email me or pm me auresantiago3@gmail.com Feel free to check...
I am selling a used Authentic Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite iPhone case. Originally made for the 3G/3Gs, this fits the iPhone 4/4s without problems. As you can see in the picture, an iPhone 4 is placed inside of it and fits snug. Case was purchased from the Louis Vuitton in the Valley Fair Mall in San Jose/Santa Clara, CA. The case is used and shows signs of wear on the edges. There's a lot of life left in the case and is great for those who don't like cases and prefer...
Pair of Cole Haan Dryden Rbr Chukka II Stone Nubuck. DS. Never worn. Comes in original box with Cole Haan shoe bag. $200 shipped OBO. PayPal only. NO TRADES. PM me or email me at auresantiago3@gmail.com
Hey all, selling some clothes here that I don't wear anymore and some that have never been worn at all. I accept PayPal as my only form of payment. Prices include shipping. Please email me at auresantiago3@gmail.com All 4 Lacoste Polos are size 6. Two are brand new with tags, yellow has been worn a handful of times. Brown has been worn once for a few minutes - Brand new ones are $40 each. Authentic purchased from Macys. - Yellow is $25. - Brown is $30. Stussy Sweater...
I don't see why not. You would have to look up that information on the internet and do it yourself. Unfortunately I do not ship outside of the US. Thank you for your interest.
Hey all, I am selling my used, but in great condition iPhone 4. Black 32GB AT&T All original accessories included. Box, manuals, earphones, usb cable, wall plug. I also have 4 cases that I will be shipping with the phone. Incase Slider (I bought on eBay and believe it is a knockoff) Speck PixelSkin 2 Generic eBay cases A Sim Card will not be included. The phone is NOT jailbroken and NOT unlocked. It has been updated to 4.3.3 The screen is in mint condition. No marks,...
$460 shipped.
$500 > $480 shipped.
Hey all, I am selling my used, but in great condition iPhone 4. Black 32GB AT&T All original accessories included. Box, manuals, earphones, usb cable, wall plug. I also have 4 cases that I will be shipping with the phone. Incase Slider (I bought on eBay and believe it is a knockoff) Speck PixelSkin 2 Generic eBay cases A Sim Card will not be included. The phone is NOT jailbroken and NOT unlocked. It has been updated to 4.3.3 The screen is in mint condition. No...
Both glasses have been sold. Thank you. Mods please delete/close this thread.