or Connect

Posts by mainy

yeah, cash games ftwi miss online too - live you're forced to play 9, 10 handed... ugh... 6 max please! PLO is the devils game, lol. one of my buddies ran up 175k on full tilt back in 2010 over the course of about 3 weeks, started at .25/.50 and just moved up aggressively. he was lucky to get the money withdrawn before black friday, then we went to the WSOP that summer (2011) and he dusted off like 75 large of it in 2 weeks playing in an uncapped 2/5plo game + tourny...
i love to gambol! i am not a tournament player, though one of my best friends is a damn good one. i try to get out and play a couple nights a week, poker is my first love. let's have a SF vegas meetup. 2/5 NLH game! would be great... nothing like getting tanked on massive frozen booze slushies then stumbling through the Tom Ford store at Crystals.
waffle houses are great people watching places. when my friends and i go we always bet on how many teeth the counter person will be missing.
Always look at the belts
if those balenciagaparis pants are a tiny size... HOLLA AT ME
warning: lots of pics. last couple days...all thrift stores, no discount store or estate sale or whatever. not pictured: dope ass naked and famous chambray shirt that fits me perfect. [[SPOILER]]
anybody that dibbed free stuff from me - it will ship wednesday or thursday, sorry for the delay but i am mega busy this week
how drunk were you to bleed that much and not even notice it? maybe you could dye the entire boot black.
there is nothing wrong withpicking up z.zegna suits/sportcoats. it's like hugo boss with nicer fabrics and is very desirable on Ebay. not great quality, but pretty damn expensive at retail and has a great modern fit.
Seemingly mint complete bang and olufsen beomaster 6500... Cop for 400?