or Connect

Posts by mainy

after getting like 6 $50 best offers from wowniceshirt i just added them to my blocked bidder list. annoying ass business, just buys up gobs of mediocre stuff and overcharges people for it. GTFO
if i wasn't buried under 14 inches of snow i'd be thrifting. damn it all
you see environmental degradation and human rights abuses - i see people eating in a country where decades earlier mao starved 40 million. it might not be fast enough progress for you, or as aesthetically pleasing as some would prefer, but it is nonetheless progress. fact of the matter is china is full of millions of unskilled workers that have jobs thanks to our ipads. if you want real answers, look at the chinese government and the undisclosed remninbi basket, lol.2....
i disagree with the fundamental premise of your argument but i'm not going to debate it in this thread
very very nice and slept on brand for personal wear, you can score some amazing deals on it on ebay.
well considering that most of those pictures look to be from mainland china, i am confused as to how they have any relation to the proper definition of a "free market". considering that the fundamental building blocks of a free market are private property rights and contract law, it's incredibly disingenuous to try and masquerade a top down corporatist bribe driven economy such as the chinese one as "free market" in any true sense of the term...
coast / weber / ahausitalian brand, nice stuff, basically zero resale value sadly
human progress follows free markets (true free markets, not what we have today), death and poverty follows planned economies... i can't believe we're actually discussing this in 2013
people should just send klobber shit for free, because he's awesome. i'm actually getting ready to send him something for free, so everybody should follow suit
aww hell yeah, what year was that? i was supposed to hit up my family in the bahamas and do the PCA thing a few years ago, but I ended up getting sick... i'm still bitter about that! it was like, the only big poker event that was feasible for me to go to when i was also @noob looking good buddy glad you are rocking those shoes if anybody wants a pair i still have a few I think