or Connect

Posts by mainy

not everybody can afford to give away their time.i applaud your success in life. i'm glad to read you can spend 5-10 hours thrifting a week (probably the minimum required for somebody living outside of nyc/la to find more than 10 good items a week) and then trade the items or sell them at cost.but not everybody can afford this luxury!!!because for some people, even though it's a hobby, they have bills to pay. gas is expensive. stores are often far apart. so even if it's...
This is the companion thread to: http://www.styleforum.net/t/347604/the-last-of-the-venanzi-300-item-megathread-90-off-retail-knitwear-shirts-pants-hangers-etc The items for sale in this thread: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Av0Mswh2zQO5dHluYVE5WTVzYTUzWDFaOGdXT2lROVE&output=html Here's what you need to know: The items in this thread are from three makers: D'Avenza, Belvest, and an unknown high end Italian maker. If anybody can ID the unknown maker, let...
Typing out replies to anybody that hasn't got one. Thanks for your patience.
@nataku yeah if i ever find anything worth more than a couple hundred bucks, it is not leaving my possession. even if i have a cart i will keep it in my arms. i guess this proves my paranoia is valid, what a shitty story
i've never seen that before either, but CD was licensed to a million different people. needless to say, noobs reading this, don't pick up old CD... unless it has that canali tag inside the pocket
More measurements getting emailed out tomorrow, if that's what you're waiting on, hang tight, it was a holiday weekend here in the USA. bump!
biggie was not anywhere near GOAT status. then embarrassed himself at the end by making a ton of horrible r&b songs. illmatic takes a steaming dump all over biggie's entire career, come ON dude is one of the most overrated rappers ever
1. Light green herringbone - $400 Eu 50 R drop8 93% wool 7% cashmere Details: Completely unlined, unpadded shoulders, 2 button, center vent, 2 button sleeves, 2 patch pockets. 18.5" shoulder seam to seam 21" pit to pit 19" waist (across top button) 26" sleeve 30" bottom of collar to hem 2. Pure cashmere double breasted - $425 EU 50 R drop8 100% cashmere Details: completely unlined, unpadded shoulders, 6x4 double breasted, unvented, 2 patch pockets - very...
basically the sw&d / fashion equivalent of finding 15 rubinacci bespoke suits in a wearable size
assuming there's like 35~ pieces of jackets, plus those pantsgotta set the over under at 10,000i'd probably take the over if marketed right. that's pretty bonkers. easily the single best haul ever