or Connect

Posts by mainy

I need to post pics of the Chan hong kong bespoke jacket I have from I think 1961. Think 3 roll 2, sack cut, silver buttons... in shaggy black mohair.
when it goes right... nice job on the pants wes! you do such a nice job with your ebay listings, your DSR's are absurd, i think I need some lessons
very restrictive rules on what you can import, if you break the rules your item will be seized and never seen againany package without tracking is basically up for grabs in terms of theftthey are notorious for having one of the worst / most corrupt postal systems in europe, it's just a crapshoot
if by dealers you mean shameless thieves who will brazenly steal things, yes
I'm not telling you any thing you don't know but.... dear god be careful shipping that to Italy. Really careful. Like, I'd only send that UPS/DHL/Fedex careful, lol.
I wanna meet the people that are willing to spend over 300 bucks on a tie, yet shop for them used on Ebay. It blows my mind. ....Must be a Russian
talbott estate is made by ladies in california, literally each shirt has the autograph of the woman that made it. incredibly good buy on ebay since you can cop one for like 40 bucks and it's crushing just about every rtw shirt in terms of quality. fwiw though, i hate big mop buttons, i prefer thin ones. the big ones are hard to button, and just chip insanely easy.
@jpmorris the unmarked tie is vintage sulka 100%
hope you sent those back to get resoled by the original maker, i think it would be worth it
RE: banana republic, i highly recommend the book the couple who started the store wrote and released in 2012. very short, easy read, but a great story of retailing / clothing / entrepreneurship