or Connect

Posts by mainy

I wanna meet the people that are willing to spend over 300 bucks on a tie, yet shop for them used on Ebay. It blows my mind. ....Must be a Russian
talbott estate is made by ladies in california, literally each shirt has the autograph of the woman that made it. incredibly good buy on ebay since you can cop one for like 40 bucks and it's crushing just about every rtw shirt in terms of quality. fwiw though, i hate big mop buttons, i prefer thin ones. the big ones are hard to button, and just chip insanely easy.
@jpmorris the unmarked tie is vintage sulka 100%
hope you sent those back to get resoled by the original maker, i think it would be worth it
RE: banana republic, i highly recommend the book the couple who started the store wrote and released in 2012. very short, easy read, but a great story of retailing / clothing / entrepreneurship
$60? probably if it's in really good shape but it might not be easy to sell. sounds too cool to leave behind though, would cop.
@deadboy i found a schott perfecto like 2 months ago, older, not in perfect condition, sold it for $360 to japan. paid like 20 bucks
so like a month ago, matt (dm7) and i were like, we should just hijack a plane headed to pitti uomo and steal everything on it [[SPOILER]] that's about the first 25% of it. big things are gonna happen soon! must suck for them having to have pitti without all the tailored clothing, damn.
nvm
here let me just sum it up for everybody who asks this questiondownload ebay app for your phoneturn on completed listings searchstand like a dumbass in the store for 3 minutes with your smartphone waiting for completed listings to load???don't ask the question in this thread anymorefixed