or Connect

Posts by mainy

Yeah those shoes are total garbage. Toss them, start over, can do much much better than that
nat that burberry coat is INSANE. one of the best pieces of outerwear ever found in this thread
i love my barbour quilted vest. it fits in with all my streetwear clothes. great layering piece
i passed on a set of the full size luggage like a year ago. it was oooold and in not the best shape, all the linings were gone, etc. they wanted like 100 bucks for all of it (3 or 4 pieces) and i passed since i didn't even have anywhere to put it. this is the only other halliburton thing i've ever seen in a thrift besides that.
let me show you how it's done in....... cowtown usa. LOL. this is from 4 stores all today, not some one store haul, i wish [[SPOILER]]
Most thrift stores only bother looking up the obviously stand out items thoughFor example, most of the stores here blow through so many shoes that the only way a pair is giong to get marked up is if it's A. nearly new or B. obviously Gucci or something
pass. and what kind of thrift store knows what balenciaga is? lol
I picked this up from my gambling friends - it's a lot of fun to bet on in Vegas - "how much did this degenerate gambler have in their checking?". Set an over under, bet $50 on it, then see who takes it down. But my friends and I will bet on any and everything.
Come on guys, that milli is the slush fund for day to day expenses. But seriously, I have this weird hobby of collecting ATM slips - any time I see one sticking out of a machine, I grab it, then try to guess the balance before I look at it. Highest I've found was around $1.8 mil (the receipt was for a $20 withdrawal, with a $3 service fee... LOL), lowest was -500
doesn't sell for a ton but i like to think of it as nautical themed polo ralph lauren style stuff, only better qualitytell us more about the tom ford find!