or Connect

Posts by mainy

NOW $280 AN ITEM This is so cheap it's dumb.
Inventory list is up to date now. Sill many AMAZING pieces left. #4 is unreal - I can't believe nobody has picked that up yet.
I SERIOUSLY doubt any items, this nice, NWT, have ever been sold for this cheap on SF. Every item is $300 each NOW $280 EACH No discounts Shipping is $10 per item All relevant measurements are listed All pant inseams are unhemmed Jackets without sleeve finished sleeve buttons and no buttons included have a "No" in the buttons column Everything is about 92% off the original price - please don't email me a bunch of questions guys - I love you, but I just want this stuff to...
more like $1500 vs 2500 but as a followup, the buyer paid, and i shipped them to thailand and... and... no problems. 45 days has passed so, the money is mine for keeps.
So much stuff I should post, so little time. Miss you guys! Hope everybody had a good holiday. I'm so ready for 2014. Many good finds lately. Keep killing it
36 pictures below...click w/ caution. [[SPOILER]]
I like my Russian buyers... except for the ones that don't speak English. Just got a neg because the guy didn't understand that I wanted him to wait until the end of his dispute window to ensure the package wasn't going to arrive - apparently this got lost in the translation, and decided to just go ahead and open a case and neg me. Suhweeeeeet. So keep the language barrier in mind guys.FWIW, I shipped Priority International, and this is the first problem I've had. Tracking...
yeah ian you are wayyyyyy too skinny to be a 44. just no way
Guys I know matt already posted this but I wanted to post it again as a heads up, because this thread has my favorite people on SF in it: We are doing a super limited time Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend code for Nsuited: 40% off any order $200 or more, excluding overcoats. This means you only actually have to spend $120. Coupon code "thankyoustyleforum". This gets prices on some items down to ridiculously low levels. All the Venanzi stuff we have left is MEGA nice....
Oh and we have free shipping to both the US and Canada.