or Connect

Posts by -Q-

Sold - Pending Payment
Another drop to $500....... If i cant sell them at this price I may have to wait until fall
Price Drop - $600!
Hi Guys! I am re-listing these from a few months ago now that Ive finally had the chance to take a few pictures. Ive got a pair of EG dark oak Galways size 11/11.5 D on the 82 last. After wearing them for a day, I have realized that they are about half a size too small for my foot and I am selling them with trees. Unfortunately, during a move one of the boots suffered a scratch that I have tried to capture in the pics below. These were about $1255 new. I have worn...
Im pretty certain that price is without trees as well. Mine weren't from SkyValet (I purchased them from Axel's in Vail) , but that price for BNIB is accurate. So, it looks like a $400 wearing for me
Hey Guys, Ive got a pair of EG dark oak Galways size 11/11.5 D on the 82 last. Unfortunately, after wearing them for a day, I have realized that they are about half a size too small for my foot and I am selling them with trees for $900. I will be home in the next day or so and will take some pics if no one has snatched them up before then. [/URL
Any suggestions on a possible alternative? C&J's Sydney looks similar, but the color isn't as good. Lobb's Lopez is too rounded.
cmacey, thanks for your help. Alas, I have already spoken with the good people at SkyValet. I am a 12D, although I could wear 12E
I did. Their customer service people are fantastic. It is a RTW shoe. Unfortunately, they just didn't have my size in stock.
I have not. Is there anywhere I can find a catalog or something of the RLPL shoes offered?