or Connect

Posts by knowsnothin

Quote: Originally Posted by whusurdadi Back up on the market - get it while it's hot! Can it be used at the Ferragamo outlet stores?
Quote: Originally Posted by Faded501s Shoes dry out just fine overnight with or without shoe trees. Rotating shoes serves very little, if any, purpose at all IMO. Back before the internet and before I could afford it and before I "knew better", I wore the same shoes day in and day out with no ill effect. The same way I had my fused suits cleaned and pressed weekly without harm. Shoe trees do not help shoes dry out faster. I am willing to bet...
When did Eric Glennie start designing sport coats?
Quote: Originally Posted by eztantz I wear shoes till I get either sick of them or they fall apart. I do have other pairs as well which I will wear to weddings, parties etc. but for everyday I usually go with a specific pair. I have rubber soled shoes for terribble weather but I did get caught in a storm one day with these AE shoes. The problem is that you wear your shoe every day for months on end. Shoes should never be worn two days in a...
The U.S. Navy gave me one. It only cost me three years of my life.
Quote: Originally Posted by mxgreen I just picked up a pair of AE Bradleys in burgandy shell from the shoe bank for $279. I'm unsure what sizes in the shoe are still available. The shoe was discontinued a couple of years ago but, per the AE rep, is being reintroduced this spring. Where and what is this "shoe bank?"
Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD Yes, that would be a slight problem. What I meant was that I'd rather not see a 'fashiony' collection campaign, including flashy ads, if you know what I mean. I like their low profile. I think I saw a Caruso ad in Esquire today. I was glancing through it at a news stand, so I am not 100% sure.
Quote: Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack Corallorosso by Isaia suit. These showed up at my local Nordstrom Rack recently, which is odd to me b/c the guys at the local Nordstrom had never heard of them. I guess this experiment didn't go over so well? Anyhow, the suits are $650 and the sc's are $430 at the Rack. I'm going to watch them b/c I bet they'll get marked down. I'm betting not too many people will pay $650 for a brand they've never heard of...
Quote: Originally Posted by randob300 So I made an egregious error. I did, in fact, send this poor guy a Chaps Ralph Lauren suit. My wife had did some closet cleaning and transferred that suit from my basement to my closet right next to the real PRL suit. Regardless, nothing but mere excuses. I'm completely in the wrong here. I feel like such an idiot. I immediately assumed this guy was trying to dupe me because I didn't remember I even had that other...
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 Not the Paul Stuart sale. I'm hooked for life 'cause of that one. Got 3 suits all 90% off Got two Stuart Choice suits at 90% off last time. Best deal ever!