or Connect

Posts by knowsnothin

Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan ^^^ Those shoes look like they need to start eating Activia in the morning. Bold shoe critique coming from a guy who claims he bought 5 pairs of the same fucking shoe so he could wear a different pair every weekday. I'm just sayin.
Quote: Originally Posted by keys That first LB SC is fantastic! You're right, it is fantastic. I purchased the exact same jacket last month, and am wearing it at work today. The only thing I'd add is that the pictures don't show how soft the wool feels.
From this afternoon. Thank you for your recent order with JL Powell USA. Unfortunately The Suede Safari Chukka Boot is no longer available in size 12, I do however have a size 11.5 if you would like to try them. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Best Regards Brian JL Powell USA Customer Service Representative 1-877-557-6935
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel Hey, the OP implied that he didn't want ("need," as he put it) to spend "a ton of money." I don't think you're doing him any favors by recommending top-dollar establishments like Barney's, Neiman or Polo. (Might as well recommend Carroll & Co. while you're at it.) Yeah, you certainly can get excellent RTW suits at these establishments, but they are NOT for the frugal-minded. The big Nordstrom sale that ends Monday, I...
Quote: Originally Posted by BevisFrondFan I've got marginally more posts but care very much about my reputation as a buyer in this Forum... The amount of care I have for my reputation is completely unrelated to the number of posts I have made on this, or any other internet forum. In fact, I cared greatly about my reputation prior to ever using the internet.
ALL SHOES ARE £391.00 TAX-FREE UNLESS MARKED OTHERWISE, PLUS SHIPPING. SALE SHOES SIZE 11 11C Loafers BELGRAVIA CHESTNUT 184 - £374.00 tax-free Monks WALPOLE BLACK 202 - £374.00 tax-free 11D Oxfords INVERNESS BLACK 808 CHELSEA CHESTNUT 202 Derbys CARDIFF BLACK 606 Loafers BELGRAVIA CHESTNUT 184 11E Oxfords BEAULIEU BLACK 82 CHELSEA CHESTNUT 202 Derbys MONMOUTH BLACK 888 MOLTON DARK OAK 808 - £374.00 tax-free COOMBE...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomasso I prefer sunglasses with Polarized glass lenses. I have them by several makers, Persol being my favorite. It's best to try them on for style, fit and coloration. +1 to all of the above!
Quote: Originally Posted by jbanks Just joined Styleforum so I'm not quite sure how this all works yet. I am shopping for a grey suit and I wear 44l with 36 waist and 32 inseam. Is this a new suit and what is your best price? jbanks I have this exact same suit in a size 42L, and it's a great suit at a great price. Be aware that you will need to take this particular suit to a tailor to hem the pants and put buttons on the sleeves of the...
What is the size shown on the box or on the interior of the shoe?
BTW--That an "E" not a "D" on the interior of the EGs.